Away Match Day Thread +++ 25/03/2018 PORTSMOUTH v OUFC +++

DannyW

Have not heard if Thomas and Obika are fit but if he's looking for the same starting line up. We still need to score 2 to draw but with the KR bounce and a good Yellows following I'm going
1-3 Mehmeti off the bench to score one

Last edited:
Home game for me good recent record at Fratton new manager hopefully a good following from the yellow army. If we defend well we will win 2:0 if we revert back to defending like a nervous nerris we will struggle. Get that positive bus out of moth balls the mighty yellows are back. COYY

I’m going for a 0-2 to us as well. Got a feeling things will turn for the better now we have ourselves a head coach again.
COME ON OXFORD!

Home game for me good recent record at Fratton new manager hopefully a good following from the yellow army. If we defend well we will win 2:0 if we revert back to defending like a nervous nerris we will struggle. Get that positive bus out of moth balls the mighty yellows are back. COYY

It’s been out all season [emoji6] theres just been some boycotting it telling everyone there other more certain forms of transport

They haven't won at home in 2018 and knowing how good we are at ending other clubs poor runs, my head says we will get beaten 2 1 but hoping we might sneak a draw

After all the positiveness of the past week and with a new, well-spoken, enthusiastic manager at the helm, we should be going at this like a hungry dog. But if 30 years of watching OUFC has taught me one thing, there's nothing like an actual match (on TV) to crush all that pesky optimism.

Is KR going to eke out that extra 10% needed to turn matches in our favour? Let's hope so.

Odd goal either way, why not us? 1-0 with Kane the scorer.

Feeling more positive now the manager’s in place. 3-1 the U’s. Down with the pomp...

Feeling fairly confident about this. The midfield diamond was solid last week and with a little more support for the full backs from the outside centre midfielders this could work really well. Thomas said he was fit in portsmouth preview show and I assume Mehmeti is after the mid week game.

Line Up
Eastwood
Kane Dickie Mousinho ASB
Ledson
Brannagan Ruffels
Henry
Thomas Mehmeti

Are recent sky games have been high scoring, unfortunately been on the wrong end of the result but i reckon that ends tomorrow.
3-2 Oxford
Henry x2 and Napa (winner)

Packed out away end, Pompey winless at home in 2018 can't let them get one now.

Does anyone have a spare ticket for tomorrow? Unfortunately I missed the box office deadline yesterday.

All set for a comfortable drive down the A3 to the Lounger's second closest away game. Always a good atmosphere with normally some misguided Pompey fans getting a little worked up away to our right providing lots of amusement.

Win for us tomorrow is more than feasible and would do us all a power of good.

Back
Top Bottom