Away Match Day Thread +++ 25/03/2018 PORTSMOUTH v OUFC +++

One thing looking at stats that worries me is Portsmouth have the most headed goals in the country. Going to be lots of crosses and a danger from set pieces.

It's simple though Pitman is their danger man stop him and we stop them. Stop him by making a midfielder follow and stick to him when they have the ball.
I hope Dickie is marking Pitman.

Just managed to negotiate finishing my shift 2 hours early so getting out at 4.30, and with a pub literally next-door, i’m only gonna miss the first 30 mins! Buzzing!

I’m going 0-0 at half time after an energetic first 45, with a with a nervy 2nd half resulting in a 2-1 win for the U’s!

Can't believe I'm saying this but I think we'll win...

Might even play well too? I'm really getting carried away.

Time to dust this off to get you all in the mood.

What a day that was. An oversold away end and a real P**s-on-your-chips day for Pompey. I overheard a fan of theirs before the game arrogantly say ‘just think, we were playing AC Milan not long ago and now we’re playing Oxford!’

The victory felt extra sweet after that!

How many tickets did we sell for today? IS there pay on the day? Hope we've a good following to cheer the boys on.

DZI5ejmX0AAGI3e.jpg

Ashby on the bench? Interesting. Napa first start!Deserved.
Rothwell on the bench! Hallelujah

wow Napa is starting cmon Malachi show us what you can do coyy

Kenny Jackett won't be today because of family issues. Sad to say but we can use this to our advantage.

Hope Jackett's issue is resolved quickly.

Napa starting?

An hour before his first game and Robinson has already proved he's got the B*****s to do what Pep couldn't.

Although Robinson deserves sacking for starting Smith-Brown over Ricardinho

Who's on international duty. Very good to see Napa starting & Ashby getting a chance.

Who's on international duty. Very good to see Napa starting & Ashby getting a chance.
Carroll
Buckley Ricketts
Van Kessel

We could've actually have had this game rescheduled because we are missing 3 first team players.

Back
Top Bottom