+++ 25/01/20 Newcastle United v OUFC FAC +++

Ive always thought, that if a player goes down in the penalty box, and the referee allows play to continue, and doesn’t award a penalty. Then surely that’s diving/cheating/simulation... which results in a booking! Anyway fair play to Josh Ruffels, kept his cool, and brought his foot back. Easy to lunge, in the heat of the moment.
In realtime in front of us at the game looked a dive, I haven't changed my mind after watching replays. As you say, well done to Ruffs.

Last edited:
No, as when we give a team the entire north stand it is literally impossible for us to win the game due to the unbelievable, massive boost it gives the other team. It’s why we got relegated don’t you know...
No that was because OGB want to make a few extra quid from the game he wasn’t bothered about us, and as that fat fraudster wouldn’t make anything out of the ticket sales for that game he certainly wasn’t bothered.

in realtime in front of us at the games looked a dive, I haven't changed my mind after watching replays, As you say, well done to Ruffs.
One of the signs of a dive (which refs don’t seem to understand) is when both feet are planted together as they go down? Anyone knows that when running your feet are never that close together.
As for the running at pace excuse someone is using, he wasn’t even doing that tbh.

On ticketing arrangements, how about distance travelled - I've only made two games this season but with 4,000kms I might just creep in............

Failing that - IQ rated - and the easy way to administer this one, just exclude anyone who voted for Boris......... ;)
From your forum name and the distances you travel I detect an EU membership bias. Give me Boris over Macron anytime.

So Steve Bruce is sobbing about the injuries his team have. How many millions do the players he has sat in reserve cost..? Who wants to be the one to tell him we had at least four of our best players out with injuries. And our squad is a fraction of the size of his?

There will be plenty of plastics there but S/T holders and members should get first dibs, then it’s a scramble for the remaining tickets
People with stubs from the Hartlepool match should have 2nd priority after ST holders/members IMO.

Trust me when you are running at pace or going round someone and you anticipate you are about to be taken out or kicked because that's how the player is shaping up, the natural reaction is to move (dive, jump etc out the way). A bit like when you are driving and someone goes to pull into your lane in front before pulling out, you will react.

Amazing, in my playing days I never felt the need to "anticipate and fall over". It is a dive, pure and simple.

People with stubs from the Hartlepool match should have 2nd priority after ST holders/members IMO.
Why should people who kept the Hartlepool stub get more priority than those that went to Newcastle

Back
Top Bottom