+++ 25/01/20 Newcastle United v OUFC FAC +++

The league results weren't too bad as well.
The only trouble is that all of these games dont help in the league.
Still on it though ( league and Cup)

Fantastic result for the lads. We can win this replay, given the performance from Newcastle. Cant wait for this.

Replay is on Tuesday 4th according to the BBC. We didn't have a league game midweek so we won't have to postpone a game to fit in the replay. However, we most likely will for the 5th round.
That will depend on TV

• React
Reactions: Ian
Honestly if they choose Spurs on the TV (PL vPL) I give up....other options (so far) - Coventry/Birmingham or Cardiff/Reading..... I mean please not!

Replay is on Tuesday 4th according to the BBC. We didn't have a league game midweek so we won't have to postpone a game to fit in the replay. However, we most likely will for the 5th round.
Apparently not Fifth Round proper Wednesday 4 March 2020 . No replays at that stage of the competition

Honestly if they choose Spurs on the TV (PL vPL) I give up....other options (so far) - Coventry/Birmingham or Cardiff/Reading..... I mean please not!
[/QUOTE

pretty sure there will be two replays covered, Tuesday and Wednesday

Overall I think we should have won that, however at home, a full Kassam crowd, a possibly on tv, a good money spinner, then when we beat them........

Apparently not Fifth Round proper Wednesday 4 March 2020 . No replays at that stage of the competition
Oh, first time it's been midweek! Pompey are definitely affected, maybe Coventry if they get through "away" to Birmingham.

Just got back in, was following on the road. Great result and Newcastle will not be looking forward to coming here at all.
Hope the bodies hold up in the next few weeks...going to be some tired legs and minds out there.

Back
Top Bottom