+++ 25/01/20 Newcastle United v OUFC FAC +++

The starting line up is a good combination of what we have - the game may be too big for Holland to start, but he can do wonders on the bench. We'll need to keep it tight and hit them on the counter. One of those games for Browne to do his thing and stick 2 fingers up at Woodgate

What has Dan Agyei got to do to start a game!? I am however, really excited about Thorne being on the bench. I hope he gets some minutes today.
Really?
He has hardly torn the place to pieces when coming on has he?
We have had players like Martin Aldridge who came on and scored a heap of goals from the bench and he still couldn't get in the team.
He will get chances and needs to perform regularly when he comes on and he will get in the team.

Really?
We have had players like Martin Aldridge who came on and scored a heap of goals from the bench and he still couldn't get in the team.
He will get chances and needs to perform regularly when he comes on and he will get in the team.
Actually, I disagree. He has been really good, whenever he has been given minutes (maybe bar Man City where he looked a bit lost). Mackie offers zero goal threat and disrupts our rhythm, more often than not. Agyei offers much more. I'm really over this whole justification of playing Mackie. He doesnt score and he doesnt create anything. I hope his shithousery is worth it.

Really?

Well, we haven’t seen a lot of him which I agree is no justification for him to start but when was Mackie’s last goal for us? September and even then it was only his second of the season.

Agyei does have something about him from the brief bits we have seen. Here’s hoping he gets a chance at some point.

So, today is the day. Get the idea that today is a BIG match. Big test for the lads but OUFC are the real Likely Lads. 2-1 nervous win.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Mobdro via android device, then BeIN 10 on the sports channels.
I got the app , but cant see how to watch live when l click on the TV guide, on anything even programs on now ?

Its going to be a tough afternoon, but, its a one off and how many times before has the underdog gone on to win. Just hope we can give a good account of ourselves because the pressure is all on them and we can sneak a goal to win it.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Back
Top Bottom