+++ 25/01/20 Newcastle United v OUFC FAC +++

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mous Ruffels
Baptiste Gorrin Browne
Holland Agyei Fosu
Not much defensive cover but would definitely make it an exciting watch!

really annoying that Newcastle have had such morale-boosting results in the last week. Would have been really handy to get them in front of a disillusioned home crowd who turned on them after a goallless first 20 mins.

as I said in the prediction thread, can’t see us getting anything here I’m afraid. 2-0 Toon. They’ll score one early; we’ll improve after the break; but ultimately concede a Second after the 75th. Amazing that it’s a sellout though, huge boon financially for the club.

gutted I can’t make it but will be watching from the continent!

Heard Newcastle have sold out... Great payday for the club, and who knows we might spring a surprise.

Not much defensive cover but would definitely make it an exciting watch!

really annoying that Newcastle have had such morale-boosting results in the last week. Would have been really handy to get them in front of a disillusioned home crowd who turned on them after a goallless first 20 mins.

as I said in the prediction thread, can’t see us getting anything here I’m afraid. 2-0 Toon. They’ll score one early; we’ll improve after the break; but ultimately concede a Second after the 75th. Amazing that it’s a sellout though, huge boon financially for the club.

gutted I can’t make it but will be watching from the continent!

What link will you be using to watch it from the continent?
Thanks

My experience is that the answer to this is usually resolved between -20 and +20 minutes of kick off. By checking on here, twitter, google and checking a few obvious places like cricinfo.

Eastwood
Long Dickie Mous Ruffels
Kelly Gorrin Baptiste
Holland Browne Fosu

SUBS: Mackie, Thorne, Sykes, Agyei, Hanson, Moore, Stevens​

Not many options up front through the middle, as much as I like him, Mackie ain’t up to it, and I’m not sure if Agyei is ready for such a big stage occasion, so play Browne through the middle, with Fosu and Holland causing havoc in the wide areas, and just bloody go for it!

Newcastle are very beatable, and if Henry, Brannagan and Taylor were available, I’d back us to get the win, but without those three, it’s gonna be a struggle.

Saying that, it’s a free hit, and Newcastle struggle to score goals, so if we just go out there, and go at them from the start, get a goal or two, then shut up shop, we could do it!

COYY

I'll never reach the peaks of starting the Lincoln away MDT, but here is the one for the Geordies. Let's hope we see Geordie crying in the stands with the result!

COYFY

On the back of your Lincoln thread lets go with another 6 nil away win!! I would go with goal scorers, but lets be fair, if we score 6 then who cares!!!

On the back of your Lincoln thread lets go with another 6 nil away win!! I would go with goal scorers, but lets be fair, if we score 6 then who cares!!!
It’s looking like Mackie, Mackie, Mackie, Mackie , Mackie, Mackie. (Left, right, head, tongue, tongue, a**e).

Back
Top Bottom