Away Match Build Up 24/8/21 Carabao Cup: QPR v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not too bothered, we don’t seem to do well out of sell on clauses
If Dickie goes for £20m it seems likely we could net around £3m+.
I think that the club will be very bothered .

The Central Bar opposite Shepherds Bush tube (Central Line). Easy for the tube, easy for Westfields car park and only 10 minutes from the ground.
I rang them today - HOME FANS ONLY - they told me that the Sindercombe Social and Belushis are the designated away pubs.

I've just rang the Sindercombe Social and they've confirmed away fans are welcome. The landlord asked me how many we were bringing and he has just gone off to persuade more of his staff to come in when I told him about 1800! He thought we'd bring about 150....... o_O

Karl Robinson in the oxford mail the fans just want to have a good day out........ no mate we dont spend our hard earned money on away games to have a good day out.
Fans want nothing more than a good day out, because it can't be a good day out if we don't win.*

*Sorry, only my opinion, and I really don't want people to think that I'm implying that this is a fact of any type. (Even though it probably is.)

Fans want nothing more than a good day out, because it can't be a good day out if we don't win.*

*Sorry, only my opinion, and I really don't want people to think that I'm implying that this is a fact of any type. (Even though it probably is.)
I enjoyed the trip to Brentford even though we lost. Would be different if it was Accrington or Wycombe

I enjoyed the trip to Brentford even though we lost. Would be different if it was Accrington or Wycombe
What's Brentford got that Accrington and Wycombe don't?

(OK, there's really no reason to answer that!!!)

And I quite enjoyed our Wembley visit, even though we lost to Barnsley, but the following year was utterly pissed off after losing to Coventry, and then was devastated by our loss to Wycombe. All defeats by a single goal, but felt quite different about each of them. It's got a lot to do with the manner in which the team plays, of course, as well as what's at stake.

We will be with the home fans.Hopefully having to stop celebrating a lot! Presumably its not all ticket for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom