Away Match Day Thread +++ 24/2/18 Northampton Town vs OUFC matchday thread +++

With a good following and some positive news about the Tiger a win please. Following from Knaresborough, North Yorkshire. COYY'S

I’ve probably misread it but I got the impression that Jerome was dropping subtle hints that it’s going to be someone else..? 9:30 press conference would be the ideal time to unveil the new manager and logic says it will be Bellamy but I expected him to be there with Tiger today
I got a similar vibe, but then they slightly erred back a bit. It is possible that Tiger will go for his own guy, but equally we don't know how involved he has or has not been in the process

I got a similar vibe, but then they slightly erred back a bit. It is possible that Tiger will go for his own guy, but equally we don't know how involved he has or has not been in the process
I’ve been a bit taken aback with RO’s apparent lack of knowledge about everything going on at Grenoble Road recently. I always thought Jerome had his finger on the pulse but they’ve admitted today that they were as surprised as anyone with the takeover this week

Nick Harris has just said that he guesses that CB will be appointed early next week.

This, I reckon is most likely.

I’ve been a bit taken aback with RO’s apparent lack of knowledge about everything going on at Grenoble Road recently. I always thought Jerome had his finger on the pulse but they’ve admitted today that they were as surprised as anyone with the takeover this week
DE has been so incognito recently, I can well imagine the club really didn't know what was going on until Wednesday. Having one large shareholder can make it easy to keep secrets

First three goals in the Football League see Swindon, WhyCome? and Reading all go one down...

...gotta be our day, don't it..?

we arent going to get anything if we dont sort the defence out asap

Back
Top Bottom