Away Match Day Thread 24/11/2020 L1 Portsmouth FC v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a very fast front three and our best Defence.

not a shabby midfield either.

1-3 oxford

Like the look of that team. Would be surprised if Henry could do 90 minutes he worked hard on Saturday and was much improved

Hopefully the front three can click could be very good

Stating the bleeding obvious as nick Harris always does but it would be good to not concede early or at all for that matter!

This could go any which way. 0-2 down in 10 minutes, 0-0, smash-and-grab 1-0 win, 5-5. Who knows?!

An XI none of us saw coming. Pompey are a form side so if we can grab a draw away at Fratton Park you’d take it in the vast majority of instances.

I’ll mentally prepare for a 0-2 too.

Don’t know why but for ages I had in in my head that we were going to get badly beaten tonight, but seeing the starting line up I’m feeling that we could get something out of this game. We might even sneak it 2:1 COYY

Evening folks. All ready for a second big surprise?
Second? Yes that team is a surprise up front! The defence looks fine, let's hope that the front line speed will bamboozle Pompey.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Come on Yellows, its going to be a tough one but, looking at the team selection, we could just come away with the points tonight if KR's selection goes to plan.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

What’s happened to our Irish winger?

strong bench tonight with obita sykes Taylor McGuane

Robinson is playing players where they actually play, and there’s a logical reason for lining up the way that we are based on the potential weaknesses of the opposition. Even if we lose it’s just one of those things - he’s made a call and he can stand by that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom