Away Match Day Thread 24/11/2020 L1 Portsmouth FC v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say it’s really tiresome reading post after post slating Greatunclekip.

I don’t know the guy and I certainly don’t agree with everything he writes. But it really shows up those that feel the need to jump on anything he says and insult or slate him. Much of what he says really isn’t that extraordinary or contrary to our reality even if it’s a different slant to what some of us would say,

it’s a classic example of modern cancel culture where a spectrum of opinions is scorned upon (rather than valued for diversity to evolve our thinking). It’s people who try to social media silence others who aren’t perfectly aligned to their own binary truth.

This forum deserves and can do better.

please give it a rest .
Yea , but Mr Scotchegg you know gets right on your tits !🤗

18months and Atkinson will be in the Championship. Great to see him do with us as he has done previously - not many teams would give him the freedom to carry out of defence as he does (obviously down to Gorrin)
Spot on.
Gorrin and KR allow him to play with freedom.
Great to watch him. The whole defence looks steadier (although Atkinson should have done better for their goal)

Yea , but Mr Scotchegg you know gets right on your tits !🤗

The sad thing is that I don't have an issue with Kip! He plays the role he does, and can actually be amusing on occasions. I respond with a bit of banter, which I'm sure he doesn't take personally.

However, a few maybe struggle to see this way up on their pedestals!!

The sad thing is that I don't have an issue with Kip! He plays the role he does, and can actually be amusing on occasions. I respond with a bit of banter, which I'm sure he doesn't take personally.

However, a few maybe struggle to see this way up on their pedestals!!
It wasn’t specifically aimed at you although you happened to be the latest. It doesn’t really exist as banter when it’s a collective mob performing the exercise, some more aggressive than others, with others chipping in behind the circle in the playground.

it’s basically a form of bullying because he basically can’t post a single line without getting shouted down.

a bit different to your situation where you post thousands of posts of which many will debate with you because they’re clearly quite at one end of the scale of the debate. Although I agree I’ve seen some untoward posts towards you... it’s not pervasive in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom