Away Match Day Thread +++ 24/11/18 Bradford City v OUFC +++

Certainly a winnable match. Hope we get in their faces from the off and do them with pace.

COYY!

My only concern is nothing on the bench. If its 1-1 in the 70th minute what have you got on the bench that can create an impact? Smith for Mackie is the obvious one other then that we have nothing, maybe Norman on further forward as a winger.

Afternoon all! I’d be happy with a point today. But I think we might win again.
2-1 Henry and Mackie

DsxdY4oXgAEG8g2.jpg:large

Afternoon folks. So we're in form and Bradford have forgotten what that word means. Hmm, it could go wrong. But I think the Mighty Yellows will stop 15000 plus cloth caps being thrown in the air at the final whistle. 0-2 win

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Such a potential banana skin...here's hoping the new found professionalism comes to the fore, we keep our shape and heads even if we don't go ahead early doors and we don't implode like a Glanford Park.

Really don't want to call this one.

COYYs!

I hate games like this, but it could go either way. We must get our first home win of the first season. My brother saw Bradford against Aldershot and said the Bantams were lucky to win. I just hope it’s not a turning point for them.
Think we will win 1-0 with a Smith goal, but very worried it doesn’t go right today

Become very solid at the back and too quick on the counter. Nothing to worry about. All over by HT

0-2 win.
Just think we have too much confidence and ability for them at the moment. Great time to play them. Their confidence must be at an all time low.

Charlton 1 up v Brizzle.
Sarfend 1 up at the Wombles

Back
Top Bottom