Home Match Build Up 24-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town MATCH OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that, which made me wonder if points were being awarded. But then I think the EFL have quoted they’ll announce soon when it’ll be rescheduled for. Who knows anymore.
They would never just say someone was going to be awarded the points without a proper investigation into this.

Can't agree. If they've got positive cases in the squad they shouldn't be travelling.
Utter B*****s. They are running scared on a run of defeats. Nothing to do with this f*****g life sucking virus.

For once this isn’t on the EFL. This is on the government. The rules agreed so sports could go ahead has been overruled in this case which sets an example for the rest of the season. Based on this game being ‘suspended’ there’s a very good chance the whole season will come to a stop in the next few weeks.

Just had the email from the club. definitely Off. Disgraceful to let rumours fly around. Nobody say nuffin til you know for sure.

They can cancel the season, because we’ve played less than 75%. Whether they do or not is another matter.

I personally think it should be null and void.
Totally agree but unfortunately there are some greedy bastards out there

And again we win a game and the next one is called off. We will have no momentum again when we play again. I assume their game against Accrington will be off anyway considering both have cases, if not then questions definitely have to be asked.
Or are we in the middle of Tenet and that is the game where one side will contract it from the other?

So you think they should have come down here with a potentially infectious squad? C'mon
so who proves they have it?Like i said before no team ever seems to have a problem through the week but just before the game ,they call covid.

Also if they do have positive cases then can they play tuesday and next saturday?If they do play those games, nothing happens to them for calling off our game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom