Home Match Build Up 24-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town MATCH OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game is on. Perhaps local media should've waited for official confirmation. Bit embarrassing for them.
The local swindle media were given it by a club source presumably saying it with some authority - probably trying to influence the decision. Oxford media just reported it as "the word from Wiltshire is"...

Add in some bad weather to this Covid malarkey and the pre match build up talk will purely be about if the game is going to be on.

Whisper is that the Scum are trying to get together enough players who are ok to put out a team. Can't see why they should do that myself. But right now lots of rumours but absolutely no information

Was think that we might get back into the stadiums for the playoff, at this rate might see a few league games as well. ( there’s always a +)

I suspect the Scummers will find several players with symptoms in the morning ??
My thinking too, don't think have to be the biggest cynic to see Wellens telling a few of them to break out in coughing fits etc.

I think Tranmere had a problem a few weeks ago, and the EFL told them to play the fixture without players testing positive. I believe they lost the game too.

So let’s hope the game goes ahead, and we win 5-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom