Home Match Build Up 24-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town MATCH OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoop di dooo, La di daaaa, if it isn't the classic Oxford United boys who haven't worked a day in their lives because their stuck up posh bastard fathers have handed everything to them on a silver platter. Have fun in League Two next season when we send you on your way Saturday arvo. Zoop off you stuck up pricks.

Must be a child. Obviously daddy hasnt told him how he defended the town end not.

Whoop di dooo, La di daaaa, if it isn't the classic Oxford United boys who haven't worked a day in their lives because their stuck up posh bastard fathers have handed everything to them on a silver platter. Have fun in League Two next season when we send you on your way Saturday arvo. Zoop off you stuck up pricks.
Must’ve been easy to type that with 12 fingers?

Well that’s certainly a different approach to the usual scum fans we get on here, welcome

I must be getting old, I had to look up ‘zoop’.
It has no definite/specific meaning. It can mean anything you want it to mean as long as it is in a positive way, and you can use "zoop" as a noun, verb, adjective and adverb.
But despite its versatility, father tells me it isn’t even a recognised scrabble word so I can’t take you seriously old chap..

Yesterday we were all dumb.

Today we are all smart enough to not have to work.

Make up your mind sweetheart

6 fingered homo sapien? Good chirp you absouloute melon, is that the best zinger you could find there, doesn't suprise I've been to Oxford and the average IQ is probably less than how many fingers we supposdedly have. Zoop off Oxford inbred scum, see you Saturday for a 6 fingered spanking.

How privileged we are to have the very cream of Wiltshire academia present on our own little forum today.

We thank Professor Worzel for taking time away from his essential study on bovine-to-human sexual transmission of the novel coronavirus - but urge your swift return to the farm - apparently Ermintrude misses you so.

How privileged we are to have the very cream of Wiltshire academia present on our own little forum today.

We thank Professor Worzel for taking time away from his essential study on bovine-to-human sexual transmission of the novel coronavirus - but urge your swift return to the farm - apparently Ermintrude misses you so.
zoop off professor of language, go have sex with some minors

Strange things happen on this forum during the wee hours !

• React
Reactions: m
Malc - shut the door. Another one’s escaped the asylum!

I must be getting old, I had to look up ‘zoop’.
It has no definite/specific meaning. It can mean anything you want it to mean as long as it is in a positive way, and you can use "zoop" as a noun, verb, adjective and adverb.
But despite its versatility, father tells me it isn’t even a recognised scrabble word so I can’t take you seriously old chap..
I'm fairly sure it's a bit of fun with the profanity detection on the forum software :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom