Home Match Build Up 24-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town MATCH OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
this wip OUFC team will start to fire on all cylinders ( up front) and soon

Im hoping it'll be on Saturday and we give them a proper battering

that said a scrappy 1-0 with a late late winner would do for me

beat em anywhich way

We just need to win anyhow and anyway I don’t care just get those 3 points

Ollie Yates referee, think we have had problems with him before, not in a certain Mr Kettles class though

Ah, now i remember where we had the problems with him {Yates ), thats all we need with the injuries we have as well. Taylor had better watch his step, he was lucky he got away with a few last night,
enough of the doom and gloom, lets all be positive for another win against them.

"It’s simple to do- the OUFC Fan Phone number is 07917 832460. Save that to contacts and send your message in via WhatsApp before Thursday lunchtime to be part of the pre-match."

Can I remind everyone to see their video messages of support in by tomorrow lunchtime?

@Sarge could maybe pass on his best wishes via a flick book!!!

Screenshot_20201021-194024_eBay.jpg

Eastwood
Long Moore Mousinho
Clare Sykes Gorrin Ruffels
Henry Taylor Cooper

Just seen the weather for Saturday. The breeze block will live up to its name. 7DCC1B1E-EB47-4B0A-8211-00CF2E83B60F.png

I prefer Pighill. Swine = pig. Don = hill.

That or the inbreds & roundabouts, pig fiddlers, pig fuckers, swinedump etc.

The eighth wonder of the world was how the f*ck their mini-me supporters used to get in the Cuckoo Lane End years ago without ever seeing any of them lurking outside in our lovely leafy suburb of Headington. It was a truly mesmerising feat.

I mentioned this to a couple of (dis) interested tourists at the Ephesus over 30 years ago and to this day I'm sure if they are still alive they are still thinking of 'what the f*ck' was this geezer ranting on about. I believe they were Alaskans. I still smile about it sad I know, but it was what it was 'The eighth wonder of the world' and it happened regularly back then.

A win for the Alaskan posse on Saturday please.

COYY'S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom