Home Match Build Up 24-10-2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town MATCH OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is beyond a joke. Both clubs, local press, EFL, Uncle Tom Cobley and all, should have stayed completely fishing shtum until there was a definite final decision. Unbelievable.

Realistically this is how the rest of the season will be. I despair of any normality. Can anyone really see the season being completed?
Nope. Especially now you can just run to PHE and get them to call it.

Mind you, sounds like we did that with Crewe. Precedents have been set.

Two hard away games to come. That’ll make six from eight away from home and two games fewer than most will have played.

I hope those that have been critical start to cut the team some slack if we remain in the bottom third for a few weeks.

And again we win a game and the next one is called off. We will have no momentum again when we play again. I assume their game against Accrington will be off anyway considering both have cases, if not then questions definitely have to be asked.

So Notts County have withdrawn from the FA Cup as they only had 14 fit players. 6 were positive but they still said they couldn't fulfill the fixture.
So what is the difference between that, the Crewe debacles and this (assuming they can still put a team out)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom