Away Match Day Thread +++ 24/08/2019 L1: Bristol Rovers FC v OUFC +++

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Moore Ruffels
Hanson Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Taylor Fosu

SUBS: Mackie, Baptiste, Forde, Woodburn, Mous, Long, Stevens​

Don’t want to make any predictions, as I always seem to jinx it, but I do feel we need to go with 4-3-3 to play to Taylor’s strengths, and give him support in the final third, then the goals will flow.

But after a couple of bad results, just get the win, by hook or by crook, get back to winning ways, and get the wheels rolling again.

COYY

Taylor needs to start. The Burton game showed how much the team still needs to gel and we need our best available players out there from the start.
The abuse from Rovers fans should motivate Taylor, and it's our chance to show who really appreciates him!

One team in Bristol you won’t get many seats your going to a ground full of tents with clowns in silly shirts make sure you get the points cheer on the snake beat the gas

Back to reality for me today. Going to be late on parade probably as I have to attend a funeral of a good tennis mate and friend.
But still hoping for a win., 0-2.

Wouldn't mind seeing us try a diamond in midfield allows us to get in there faces and gives Cadden and Ruffels space to get forward.

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Moore Ruffels
Mousinho
Henry Brannagan
Forde
Mackie Taylor

Yes you lose the pace in the team but that's a side that are all good on the ball and can unlock a defence leaving Taylor one on one.

Feed the snake and he will score. He needs support uptop today as Rovers are going to target him. They'll have a centre back there just to kick lumps out of him.

Gorrin would be in the side but with him supposedly having a hamstring problem no need to risk him.

1-2
Moore,Taylor (88 min winner)

Back
Top Bottom