Home Match Day Thread 24/04/2021 L1 OUFC v Plymouth Argyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO, what did I miss? Did we win? Are the scum relegated? Did other results go our way? Are Wycscum relegated? Are we in the play-offs?

15:05 UK time the doorbell went and friends had come for a surprise visit. Can't really tell then to F.O. But perhaps I should be glad because iFollow wasn't doing it for me, Chating with an iFollow help-desk chappie who could not help me, all he could do was read from a standard text. Jeez my dead cat knew more about computers than he did.
You missed the game? Thank god for that no mere spoiling it for us 😊😊😊

Yes they are good friends, but they are Dutch and Sunday is football day in Holland. So they don't understand that I am not available on Saturdays.
You could if hid behind the settee when they turned up

Yes they are good friends, but they are Dutch and Sunday is football day in Holland. So they don't understand that I am not available on Saturdays.
Move home mate, you know it makes sense.

SO, what did I miss? Did we win? Are the scum relegated? Did other results go our way? Are Wycscum relegated? Are we in the play-offs?

15:05 UK time the doorbell went and friends had come for a surprise visit. Can't really tell then to F.O. But perhaps I should be glad because iFollow wasn't doing it for me, Chating with an iFollow help-desk chappie who could not help me, all he could do was read from a standard text. Jeez my dead cat knew more about computers than he did.
Call yourself a supporter. ‘Friends’ should have been sent packing.😉

On Taylor, apart from saying he was on form as he certainly wasn't coming into the game and showed in the headed chance he didn't score in the 1st half. Awesome poaching for his goals though.
I wouldn't say he wasn't on form, ok he's not been free scoring, but his overall play is always very good, and he does a lot of good work in midfield areas, when he drops deep to receive the ball and link up play, and I thought he was excellent today

I wouldn't say he wasn't on form, ok he's not been free scoring, but his overall play is always very good, and he does a lot of good work in midfield areas, when he drops deep to receive the ball and link up play, and I thought he was excellent today

Oh, agree on his overall play but he hasn't been in goalscoring form until that last excellent half hour.

Really weird performance from Plymouth. They were dreadful first half....came out second half like they'd had an absolute rocket in the dressing room; played brilliantly for twenty minutes; deservedly got the equalizer and then decided that was job done and went back to being an obliging doormat for the final 25.
They defended set pieces like they'd not practised them in years!

Very disjointed performance from us, but we were good enough to keep it alive for another week! Now we just need some more favours on Tuesday night....

How can people say a fox in the box striker isn’t on form after two excellent poachers goals. That’s his definition and objective met. He’s not there to be Joey beauchamp ...he’s there to get his head , a**e, or cock on the ball snd force it over the line.

I’ll let ryanio take over from here

How can people say a fox in the box striker isn’t on form after two excellent poachers goals. That’s his definition and objective met. He’s not there to be Joey beauchamp ...he’s there to get his head , a**e, or cock on the ball snd force it over the line.

Before today's game, he wasn't in great goalscoring form as he'd scored 1 in the last 5 games. As said previously, an excellent last 30 mins or so today though.

I’ve become a born again evangelical Christian.

Cracking result so happy Taylor got a couple but we move on to Tuesday now we haven’t got a game but plenty of teams around us do so here are the interesting fixtures

Sunderland vs Blackpool
Accrington vs Portsmouth
Shrewsbury vs Lincoln
Charlton vs Crewe

let’s hope for some good luck if we are still in the play offs af 21:00 I’ll be happy (on Tuesday)

Anyone been on The Clown End yet ..... or is everyone banned?
I did have to look. But it wasn’t as fun as I thought.
They’re so s**t it’s hard to hate something so insignificant. It like a Lion hating a fly on it’s a**e, sure the Lion is aware of the little tiny s**t feeding insect scum but it’s hard for such a magnificent beast to take much notice of the fly.

I did have to look. But it wasn’t as fun as I thought.
They’re so s**t it’s hard to hate something so insignificant. It like a Lion hating a fly on it’s a**e, sure the Lion is aware of the little tiny s**t feeding insect scum but it’s hard for such a magnificent beast to take much notice of the fly.
I Jac a read if I could understand it and tbh it was quite boring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom