• Plymouth Argyle

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxford1996

With Barker, Brannagan and Henry out it’s gonna be tough.

Stevens
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Lee Sykes
Aygei
Winnall Taylor

Subs. Eastwood, McNally, Forde, Hanson, Kelly, Hall, Shodipo

Simple.. it’s a must win. 3 wins and
We have a chance

Stevens
McNally Moore Atkinson
Long Hanson Gorrin Ruffels
Agyei Sykes
Taylor

With the injury list I think we might see winnall and Taylor up front Aygei behind at top of diamond with Gorrin Sykes and Lee. That gives us Mido as option on bench. Back 5 pick themselves

Plymouth have played a 3 5 2 formation all season, time for us to adapt the 4 3 3 and overcome the midfield issues. Playing Dan Agyei up top and having Matty Taylor given more freedom to run in picking up balls from Dan might be an idea. No Brannagan, Henry or Barker to provide the crosses so maybe a more direct approach? Dan and Matty would be great at a high press and could cause the Plymouth defence to soil their underwear.

Brannagan should hopefully be ok with a dead leg. So too Barker as egg man said so.

Just read Robinson talking about the Wimbledon game and describing it as a performance with tremendous passion and desire and we’ve got ourselves into a wonderful position (in the table)

That bloke must have been watching a different game to me.

Well, if you were paid by the word to say something good about that, what would you say? :unsure:

Think we will be as deflated as a flan in a cupboard after Wimbledon. Plus our most creative players all out. And Plymouth are dire. It's about as tacked on a 0-0 as you'd get IMO.

No Barker, Brannagan and Henry is rough. I assume we'll bring in Gorrin and Forde and it'll be the same otherwise. 2-0 to us.

0-0
Neither team able to get incredibly enthusiastic.
At least we’ll be put out of the “it’s the hope that kills you” misery sooner rather than later.
Our centre backs will, as usual, have a great game. The midfield will look ponderous. Taylor’s/Winnall’s chances will be few and far between. Gorrin will have a stormer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom