Home Match Day Thread 23/11/2021 L1: OUFC v Fleetwood Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair play to him, a good watch/listen. Great angle for the 3rd!

Do we have any Vloggers?

Here's what gets me - the guy makes a terrific vlog; he's knowledgable, fair & passionate.

But surely he can't really be enjoying the game?
I mean he watches the whole thing from behind a camera, and then every break in play, he's turning it round to offer his thoughts.

All sounds like hard work and not much fun to me - is it really worth it for 100 likes on YouTube?

Here's what gets me - the guy makes a terrific vlog; he's knowledgable, fair & passionate.

I mean he watches the whole thing from behind a camera, and then every break in play, he's turning it round to offer his thoughts.

All sounds like hard work and not much fun to me - is it really worth it for 100 likes on YouTube?
It’s his passion.
I think he was really fair and passionate too (not always two easy bedfellows!)
Great listen/watch.

Alot of people vlog stuff not just football and its their hobby. It's how many views not likes that count, that determines how much money they make from the video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom