Home Match Day Thread 23/11/2021 L1: OUFC v Fleetwood Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good is Cameron Brannagan! His balance and the way he turns is amazing. Should really be playing at a higher level.
Injury prone, can't tackle, pass, run with the ball, dribble or shoot. Absolute weak link and downright lucky to get in the starting 11.

We'll put up with him so other teams don't have to. They can thank us later.

Nothing to see here.

Agree with this entirely. Frustrated me how, despite being so bullish to get the ball, he kept having to turn back because he ran into too many defenders instead of releasing the ball earlier.
He has to keep on turning because he won't use his left. That's why he should be releasing the ball earlier.

A very well balanced Fleetwood view if you minus the chaos 5-0 prediction per match!

One of the better Vlogs about and good coverage of the game and our goals

I do take issue with his comment at the start that "Pilley is a respected businessman", he isn't, hence he is in court soon and his energy company has been warned by authorities over their business/sales practices.

So despite working till 7 last night, I managed to somehow get to the game 4 mins in, just in time for McNally to head in as I walked out the tunnel! Good times.

Great game but the atmosphere was flatter than a conspiracy theorists earth.

So despite working till 7 last night, I managed to somehow get to the game 4 mins in, just in time for McNally to head in as I walked out the tunnel! Good times.

Great game but the atmosphere was flatter than a conspiracy theorists earth.

You implying it’s not flat? Don’t believe you lol

Are they still known as the Rotherham Air Force? :D I remember they had a team of giants last time we played them and they overpowered us.

They've still got Smith upfront - 12 goals this season.
Ihiekwe and Wood at the back are big units too, but across the rest of the team they've got some pretty skilful and classy players - Dan Barlaser for one.

Elsewhere in midfield Jamie Lindsay, Oli Rathbone and Ben Wiles have always impressed, though Rathbone didn't play last night so may be injured.
Ferguson, Ogbene, Sadlier and Ladapo aren't half decent options as well.

No surprise to me that they're doing well this season, but think we have the ability to go toe to toe, need everyone who is available to be on it.

Agree with this other than we are at home Saturday

Ooops.....should have looked at the schedule a bit closer. In my defense - a) living in NJ, it's not as if I'm going to make it to the game either way, it's always iFollow to me, and b) we've already played 10 at home, but only 7 away so I assumed we were due an away game!

That does make a bit of a difference - but with our current crisis, and their current form (their last defeat in all competitions was on Sept 11th!) - I'd still take a point Saturday.

Enjoyed last night. Great all round performance considering the situation. McNally just shaded MOM over Long for me, I thought they were an immense pairing.
Hanson put a decent shift in, was he injured?
Fleetwood were poor but you have to beat what's in front of you.
I suspect Rotherham will be a lot tougher!!

Fair play to him, a good watch/listen. Great angle for the 3rd!

Do we have any Vloggers?
I had considered this, as I've produced YouTube content in the past, and have some nice kit, but I just don't get to enough matches these days now I'm based in Brighton.

Costs 60-odd quid and 4 hours travel to home games (gotta love the train links down these parts:rolleyes:) and only away games we get down this part of the country are Crawley in the Tinpot Pizza Trophy. Charlton and Pompey away are my closest matches this season, and thankfully they are both weekend matches. Already managed 2 home matches this season though (Charlton and Lincoln), and pre-covid my average was 7 per season since moving to the south coast.

• React
Reactions: MJB
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom