Away Match Build Up 23/10/2021 L1: Burton Albion v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why they can't be collected at Burton is odd, must be a reason but can't think of one. Non sold tickets get returned so there would be a "number" to report back to the Burton ticket office allowing them some leeway on sales.
I bought a ticket at 2pm and was told that I can pick it up from ticket collection at the Pirelli's Main Stand.

Why they can't be collected at Burton is odd, must be a reason but can't think of one. Non sold tickets get returned so there would be a "number" to report back to the Burton ticket office allowing them some leeway on sales.
youdve thought so ... oh well 'watch' on radio oxford it is then

Can't believe we've not sold this one out. We've not had that many away games in October, it isn't far too travel and is pretty central for northern exiles.

Anyone else travelling from Leicester/Derby area by train?
When I bought mine yesterday we’d sold 700+, so while it’s a healthy away following, it’s nowhere near the sell out we might hope for; effect of school holidays maybe?

When I bought mine yesterday we’d sold 700+, so while it’s a healthy away following, it’s nowhere near the sell out we might hope for; effect of school holidays maybe?
We bought 4 yesterday and was told like you that around 700 + have been sold on the terrace and over 300 + sold in the seats. Making a total of well over 15 million. I'd say that was well on par for the cause atm. Tickets are available on the gate also. Window and radio lickers take a punt lol.

COYY'S.

15 million cracking away support, seriously 1000+ again is another good effort.

We bought 4 yesterday and was told like you that around 700 + have been sold on the terrace and over 300 + sold in the seats. Making a total of well over 15 million. I'd say that was well on par for the cause atm. Tickets are available on the gate also. Window and radio lickers take a punt lol.

COYY'S.
Hello fellow yellows! I think christenedinjericho’s posts may have a hint of sarcasm in it…..they must have fat fingers to change approximately 1k away fans to 15 million 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom