Away Match Build Up 23/10/2021 L1: Burton Albion v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
Burton Albion? I've always felt that their beer is better than their football team.
But they are above us in the league so they can't be too bad a team. We will have to be at our best to bring home the bacon.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

hoping for a similar away result v Burton as last season.... there again a 0-1 smash n grab there would do me

Trying to buy 2 tickets, but get this message - any ideas?

There are errors on this page:​

Unfortunately, the items you have selected do not have a common delivery method assigned, please purchase them separately.

Trying to buy 2 tickets, but get this message - any ideas?

There are errors on this page:​

Unfortunately, the items you have selected do not have a common delivery method assigned, please purchase them separately.
That's a weird one. Call the ticket office in the morning. Problem being that you may be too late to get postal delivery, are you close enough to call in and collect?

Can't believe we've not sold this one out. We've not had that many away games in October, it isn't far too travel and is pretty central for northern exiles.

Anyone else travelling from Leicester/Derby area by train?

Burton's not a bad away day. Decent pub that welcomes away fans, tight little ground, terraced away end and not too far away.

Not feeling positive about this game, so would be happy with a draw and obviously ecstatic with a win.

Can't believe we've not sold this one out. We've not had that many away games in October, it isn't far too travel and is pretty central for northern exiles.

Driving over and straight back after as we`ve got an evening do to go to.
Will be in their posh seats so will wave!

It won’t happen, but I’d like to see this:7709BA93-F856-4579-BA19-12996C8AC78F.jpeg
We’ve had some good spells in games, but have been looking a bit disjointed quite often recently, so I’d like to see a meaningful change or two.

Starting with Seddon, who looks like he’s been playing himself out of form for a while, and would probably benefit from a spell out of the side.

Long has shown on a number of occasions that he is just as good at LB as RB, and Forde has been excellent all season at RB in Long’s absence, so the two of them would fit in seamlessly.

We looked much better when Henry came on against Shrewsbury, he adds class, creativity and composure on the ball, so for me, he has to start.

And I’d give Bodin a game, while he’s fit, as he’s a very good player at this level.

White has certainly not been worth a starting place in recent weeks. I also agree that Forde is reliable wherever he plays.

is it 'all ticket' (for away ) tomorrow? ..... if its avail to pay on the day , it turns out that I could conceivably make this one, en route to where Im playing tomorrow night

cheers for info.... on a photoshoot 40 miles away atm , touch n go whether I can make the 3pm cut off time ....( if it was a more sensible 5pm cut off I could probably just about make it- hey ho!)
Why they can't be collected at Burton is odd, must be a reason but can't think of one. Non sold tickets get returned so there would be a "number" to report back to the Burton ticket office allowing them some leeway on sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom