Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/10/18 Charlton Athletic v OUFC +++

Win tonight and we climb out the l1 trapdoor places.... tight game, 1-2 away win Mackie &Henry

I would be over the moon with a draw. The fact they have Lyle Taylor makes me think this wont happen unfortuantley. Hes always a thorn in our side, scored against us for AFC at least a couple of times if i remember and is an abosulte pain. Exactly the striker we could do with up front! But lets see! 1-1 Browne for us Taylor for them.

Away draws are good, provided you win your home games. We need to start sneaking wins for a change. I don't think tonight will be that night, but as long as there is no regression from the last three games I'll be happy enough.

An optimistic 1-1.

Corporate Clive incoming: "away defeat"

We've been better recently, but i honestly dont think we have got two good halves in us, yet. All things considered: The opposition, our lack of goals, injuries and no impact off the bench, i cant see us getting anything from this game. Ill be up watching though and hope they make me eat my words. Predicting a 3-1 defeat.

Cant see anything but a defeat tonight. The beers on route in Borough Market will help soften the pain though...

Charlton are nothing special. We have had good results there in recent times. Think we can manage a point or 3.

Eastwood
McMahon Dickie Nelson Ruffels
Henry Mous Brannagan
Whyte Mackie Browne

0-1, birthday goal for Ruffels.

For me not expecting anything from tonight. I think its a game where the performance is more important than the result. Saying that id love it if we got something out of the game, what a bonus it would be to get a point or 3.

Back
Top Bottom