Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/10/18 Charlton Athletic v OUFC +++

0-2 defeat with Eastwood making two great saves. Trying to get IFollow from the cheapest hotel on the IoW might not be helping my mood.

Absolute hammering tonight. Got a bad feeling about this. As usual this season.

Evening folks. Got a gut feeling that we will get a point tonight, and that will be good.
COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Can’t see much else other than a defeat tonight, don’t see us scoring and the defence will get breached eventually. 2-0 to Charlton. Hopefully I am wrong, on a bad run with my Saturday accumulators so hope that carries on with this prediction.

Pretty sparse following looking at things atm. Would expect @800 tonight, half term and localish.

anyone else having a problem connecting to the oxford mail oufc pages?
(sorry, another dull question)

Lets keep this mini run going and not lose tonight. A win would be great but a draw will do for me with and with Holmes in the team we just might come home with 3 points.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

hope the last three games has got the confidence growing amongst the team and they can carry on tonight

Hope the confidence continues tonight, A strong team to start tonight

Some games already going.
Shrews 1 up v Barnsley.

The app is best if using a tablet, browser to the club website for pc/Mac, but it’s not the most user-friendly access - look for match central or something similar, ifollow links just take you to the video collection. You’ll need to log in with your usual OUFC credentials. You can hdmi the pc to tv, but you can’t Apple TV/cast from a mobile/tablet. Watching live has got better this season (tech - not enjoyment) by syncing Jerome et al with the camera feed. Best is to get in early, and find the watch/listen options once you’ve signed in. Listen until a few mins b4 kickoff, and then switch to watch (camera feed tends to come in late). I’m an exile, so you might have a different experience. Hope this helps.

Cheers. Got it working easy enough.

Back
Top Bottom