Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/10/18 Charlton Athletic v OUFC +++

Is holmes definitely out? That will be a bit of a loss. Just hope Browne can manage 90 minutes.
It really is time for Smith and Carruthers to show they are worth it!
Will be going for the first time this season,it usually ends well.........COYY

We’re certainly due an away win. I’ve heard Lyle Taylor has been a disappointment at Charlton but wouldn’t bet against him scoring...that said I’d go with a 0-0... we will have to wait until the weekend against Shrewsbury to get out of the bottom four

We’re certainly due an away win. I’ve heard Lyle Taylor has been a disappointment at Charlton but wouldn’t bet against him scoring...that said I’d go with a 0-0... we will have to wait until the weekend against Shrewsbury to get out of the bottom four

Not sure if they were expecting messi but Taylor already has 7 goals and 3 assists in league 1 alone........ their other striker Ahearne-Grant has 7. 14 goals between 2 of them, 1 more than our whole team has managed this season. Ill get my coat.

Going to attempt to watch this on iFollow as work commitments prevented me from making the trip.

Does anyone know if you can use the app via Apple TV to watch on my tv rather than iPad? Or is HDMI from PC to Tv a better option?

Apologies for the dull/tech related question.....

Absolutely gutted to be missing this as the wins there in the league in the last two years have been great fun - last years especially probably my personal favourite oxford moment to date. Can see us nicking something, KR with a point to prove. I won’t predict a win though because when I do that we always lose! 1-1

Not sure if they were expecting messi but Taylor already has 7 goals and 3 assists in league 1 alone........ their other striker Ahearne-Grant has 7. 14 goals between 2 of them, 1 more than our whole team has managed this season. Ill get my coat.
Wouldn’t worry. Taylor must be due a drought and we must be due to start scoring as well as defending well.
Charlton will certainly be a benchmark of where we are at right now.
I’d be happy with a draw, but hoping for much more on Saturday.

Not sure if we’ve played Charlton before but certainly one to look forward to

The 3-2 earlier this year has been my favourite post-MApp moment.

Can’t see a repeat though. We’re a weaker side now and I don’t think we have the quality in the side that we’ve had in our last two wins there. We’ve improved of late but have certainly enjoyed playing some of the lesser lights in League 1 this season in the last three weeks. This will be altogether a lot more difficult.

Charlton 2 Oxford 0.

Going to attempt to watch this on iFollow as work commitments prevented me from making the trip.

Does anyone know if you can use the app via Apple TV to watch on my tv rather than iPad? Or is HDMI from PC to Tv a better option?

Apologies for the dull/tech related question.....

I'm also going to attempt to watch it on my Mac. I've paid the £10, which has gone through and I've received an email back from the EFL telling me to download an App. Is this correct, or does a link to it appear somewhere on iFollow before kick off? I subscribe to iFollow with a season pass too, but have never watched a game this way before.

Any help will be much appreciated.

I'm also going to attempt to watch it on my Mac. I've paid the £10, which has gone through and I've received an email back from the EFL telling me to download an App. Is this correct, or does a link to it appear somewhere on iFollow before kick off? I subscribe to iFollow with a season pass too, but have never watched a game this way before.

Any help will be much appreciated.

The app is best if using a tablet, browser to the club website for pc/Mac, but it’s not the most user-friendly access - look for match central or something similar, ifollow links just take you to the video collection. You’ll need to log in with your usual OUFC credentials. You can hdmi the pc to tv, but you can’t Apple TV/cast from a mobile/tablet. Watching live has got better this season (tech - not enjoyment) by syncing Jerome et al with the camera feed. Best is to get in early, and find the watch/listen options once you’ve signed in. Listen until a few mins b4 kickoff, and then switch to watch (camera feed tends to come in late). I’m an exile, so you might have a different experience. Hope this helps.

Surprised to see Holmes at all, never mind starting. Wonder if it's some KR mind games? Always exciting to have the option of Whyte off the bench vs tiring legs

Good feeling about tonight.

2-1

Holmes from a free kick, they pull one back and then Mackie with a shin volley pea roller in the last 10 minutes to win it.

Robinson to get himself sent off after his celebration and all of us to forgive him a bit for some of the horsesh*t he has been chatting recently.

COYY

Back
Top Bottom