Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/03/2019 Coventry City v OUFC +++

Our back 7 (i.e. Eastwood, Long, Dickie, Nelson, Ruffels, Brannagan & Kashi) are playing really well right now. Meaning we look damn solid as a team.....I think that's just one injury time consolation goal conceded in the past four, right?

Play like that, and you'll be in every game, and there's always the chance that you can nick the three points with the odd goal like we have done today.

If those seven keep it up over the next seven games, then we'll stay up with room to spare.

Although it would be even more comfortable if our forwards would find their shooting boots and/or remember how to play a final ball!!

KR. We were rubbish/weren't out our best today against one of the forms teams in the league. Talking about xG stats about Cov.... Complimenting CCFC and they have gone about business this season. We defended well and got a little lucky.

Fans were good as well as Easty. Kashie and Cam were 2 good players who kept counterparts quiet. A scrappy goal and performance with a very young team. 4 loans players started today and their attitudes perfect. Garbs doesn't give excitement of others, but he gives good shape. May not have conceded a goal in open play with him in team.

Nelson been fantastic like 5 games, something he is more than capable of in his career. Another clean sheet and doing well stopping major chances but having quality in final third. Players showed what it meant having so many fans there.

KR is not happy, but keep playing it, we'll win. Over the moon inside, another win, league table looks good, still embarrassing personally. A year here, better off behind the scenes but reap rewards long term. Good to have Nico and Fabio on the bench. Home for excellent, with 3 big home games coming. Can put foot down or take a hit. Needs to be first.

Players will run socks off this week and be more unified going forward.

Nelson is claiming the goal.

Karl gets it sooo wrong. We are happy Karl, we arnt impressed that your miseralble after a win but positive after a loss!

I await the verdict from those who were there, but I think calling us 'rubbish' is over the top (how unlike Robinson to exaggerate!). We had more shots, more shots on target and more corners than Coventry. And we were the away team.

Simon Eastwood being so strong saying that Sam Long should have come in to the team much earlier and local players are unfairly treated!

1. I think it shows that the players, unlike some on here, agree with those of us who don’t rate Jamie Hanson at all.
2. Can Robinson allow a player to effectively criticise him like that?

Back
Top Bottom