Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/03/2019 Coventry City v OUFC +++

draw written all over it but if i were a neutral i'd have to put my ££ on Coventry just because the odds are good

Eastwood
Long Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Henry Mous Brannagan
Browne Mackie Graham

0-1, Henry.

Kashi was close to MoM last week but agree with you otherwise. Could you accommodate both he and Mous for a more nuggety-flavoured midfield..?

Hi folks. Plenty of 6-pointers on the schedule today with only 3 points covering the 12th to the 21st team. We off course wil surprise Coventry (and us) by winning 1-3.

My weekend accumulator will win at least 7000 quid for a £1 bet, if it comes off.
Walsall v Barnsley (12:00 kick-off) : away win
AFC Wimbledon v Gillingham : draw
Bradford v Blackpool : away win
Burton v Accrington : home win
Coventry v OUFC : Away win
Peterborough v Southend : home win
Plymouth v Bristol Rovers : draw
Rochdale v Scunthorpe : draw
Shrewsbury v Portsmouth : away win

Get all those right and we would be in 12th position!

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Be quite happy with a draw today. There in decent form of late. If we draw a couple away, then our home form should see us over the line. Anything more than a point today I’ll be very happy indeed.

3-1 Oxford I think we shall win 3-1 if we play to our main strengths if not we shall lose 3-1 no matter what though the score will be 3-1

Do what they did to us at home and kick the s**t out of them. Even if it means they have to use all 3 subs in first half through injury (hopefully)

Eastwood
Long Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Kashi Brannagan
Browne Carruthers Graham
Mackie

I know he hasn't played a lot recently but i would start Carruthers in behind Mackie and Brannagan next to Kashi.

0-1

Browne

Back
Top Bottom