Home Match Day Thread 23/01/21 L1 - OUFC v Bristol Rovers

Tough encounter , home win 3-1...tayls ( the snake :LOL: ) with a venomous hat trick

Last edited:
PLAYED FOR THE U’s AND THE GAS : includes Matt Taylor , Dave Savage, James Clarke, Ryan Clarke, Liam Sercombe,
Julian Alsop, Ray Graydon, Neil Slatter, Scott Shearer, Will Hoskins, Lee Mansell and many others.
EBwcCKsXkAIYqR5

Just checked our home form against them on Rage Online (what an excellent website BTW) and I'm feeling pessimistic now! Plus add in our enforced break and rust and it'll be difficult for us against a Rovers team scrapping to get out of the threat of relegation.

Are we going to have a game today or will the pitch be frozen was quite a heavy frost last night
If the game is on I think it will be scrappy with 1 goal winning it hopefully for us

Are we going to have a game today or will the pitch be frozen was quite a heavy frost last night
If the game is on I think it will be scrappy with 1 goal winning it hopefully for us
Covers were on so game will be on.

Might be called off for crowd safety, you know slippery pavements that the ❄️❄️ can`t cope with these days. :ROFLMAO:

Bring back the good old days of clearing the lines, an orange ball and snowball fights on the terraces. :)

Back
Top Bottom