Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/01/2018 Chelsea U21s v OUFC match thread (EFLT) +++

Might have already been said but as I was at the game I’ve not read through it, but whoever that cheered when Van Kessel went off should be embarrassed.

And then people wonder why players shh the crowd etc

I know every club has its morons but I thought we were better than that
I hold my hands up here . It was me that cheered, but I didn't think you could here me erecting in Dorset!

No I'm afraid we're not better than that. We have some marvellous fans, and then a bunch of morons who are utterly embarrassing.

If I was a player, there’s no way I’d go over and applaud fans who’ve done that.

I was embarrassed to be part of that section of the crown.

Get frustrated when a players makes a mistake, sound off a little maybe, we all do it.

But to actually cheer a player leaving the pitch, absolutely pathetic

Faz definitely not the man. Had to regroup quickly and picked a new formation and two of our worst players!

There’s no excuse in my book ,for not acknowledging the support of fans who are supporting you and the club , fuming ?

And given the fact that the fans (albeit a minority) cheered the withdrawal of one of the players they profess to be supporting they probably give up and acknowledgement they deserved

Perhaps our fans shouldn’t cheer when someone gets subbed if they want acknowledgement and thanks from the players......

Really f*£king annoys me. Maybe a bit more "support" required from our "supporters". I'm no big fan of Gino (Martin gets it worse), but I certainly wouldn't be busting a gut for our fans. I'm as annoyed as anyone about performances, but how the f@#k does screaming abuse AT YOUR OWN TEAM f*#king help!

the trouble is gvk didnt look like he was giving it all.Mind you,you were there maybe it didnt come over on ifollow but youre right cheering is not ok

I think he does try, and tonight I think he tried as much as he could but he’s just not good enough.....

And given the fact that the fans (albeit a minority) cheered the withdrawal of one of the players they profess to be supporting they probably give up and acknowledgement they deserved
GvK should never have started! It's like the John Barnes syndrome when he scored for England against Brazil, GvK scored against Pompey but done f-all since. Send him back - quickly!

were there any glimmers of hope? rickets looked useful not sure about napa

Really f*£king annoys me. Maybe a bit more "support" required from our "supporters". I'm no big fan of Gino (Martin gets it worse), but I certainly wouldn't be busting a gut for our fans. I'm as annoyed as anyone about performances, but how the f@#k does screaming abuse AT YOUR OWN TEAM f*#king help!

But people pay their money so that allows them to do whatever they want with no comeback doesn’t it??

I personally don’t understand it, abusing a player is never going to be a positive.

Professional players should act like professionals, rise above the idiots and acknowledge the support.

Poor Faz, he doesn't relish the limelight, he's a happy no.2. He was definitely holding back, I do get a sense that a change of ownership might be progressing in the background. I concede a sacking before an anouncemnt would be odd.

Maybe the players need to put some effort in too. It works both ways... If players and managers are going to shhhh - then what do they expect back when they perform like tonight and Bury?

Obika has tweaked his hamstring and we cannot recall Hemmings, should we wanted too can't make this up!

Back
Top Bottom