Away Match Day Thread +++ 23/01/2018 Chelsea U21s v OUFC match thread (EFLT) +++

Zakstratton

Team for tonight? Thoughts? Posted this In another thread but didn't get much opinion....

28F85218-1CC2-4809-A737-009EC466BC99.jpeg

Dickie is cup-tied, Brannagan is still out with his ankle and Carroll is suspended.

What with all the comings and (a significant) goings this week, we have no MDT for tonight's best chance of making it Wembley/lump of s**t competition game [delete as per your view of the competition].

DF to manage us and no doubt we'll have a few managerial candidates in attendance which will be fun to spot.

As always, hope we win and apply ourselves better than we have done in recent weeks. Maybe without the shackles of Clotet's management we can play a little more freely and relaxed.

Looks like we're struggling to put out a team tonight as Mowatt and Mehmeti both picked up knocks on Saturday.

Last chance for Van Kessel to show if he can perform?

Looks like we're struggling to put out a team tonight as Mowatt and Mehmeti both picked up knocks on Saturday.

Last chance for Van Kessel to show if he can perform?

Nah let’s just give them a bye, then that way we know we will be out of the P**s pot trophy

Tue 23rd Jan 19:30 Live Chelsea v Oxford - EFL Trophy
Chelsea U21s meet League One side Oxford United in the quarter-finals of the Checkatrade Trophy.

Yep :)

I can’t watch it because I don’t have Oxford United TV...

So is the choice between an official iFollow stream with no commentary and a dodgy stream with Chelsea commentary?

So is the choice between an official iFollow stream with no commentary and a dodgy stream with Chelsea commentary?
3rd option (if in rad ox range) dodgy stream with rad ox commentary

Hope we win.... not world's end if we don't...draw after 90 min , and we go through on pens 11 -9

Not (quite) in RadOx range. Next village, yes - but we're on the edge of the area and in a dip (cue jokes about the state of the club...)!

I'm interested in how Faz sets up and instructs the team to play tonight. Just to see how far apart Pep and the backroom philosophies may have been. Also interested to see if Frank Lampard is in attendance,

The Price has a big part to play in that

Even if all of those tickets were sold at £5, the monies raised from the sale of them would pay Eden Hazard for, what, 15 minutes or so?

Shows how little ticket sales mean to Chelsea in this tournament. I doubt they'd even break even opening Stamford Bridge for this one game.

I'm interested in how Faz sets up and instructs the team to play tonight. Just to see how far apart Pep and the backroom philosophies may have been. Also interested to see if Frank Lampard is in attendance,
This, exactly why I'll be watching on Tv tonight. I want to see if our style of play changes, and after the supposed disagreement with Brown the other day over a set piece. I want to see if we're move away from how we've set them up in the past.

Eastwood
Tiendalli Martin Raglan Ricardinho
Ricketts Ruffels Ledson Napa
Mowatt
Obika

Wouldn't be surprised to see Lampard present, considering rumours and obvious Chelsea link. 0-1, Ruffels '75.

Get Chelsea tv free like every other channel on my dodgy box!

Back
Top Bottom