Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/12/2018 Doncaster Rovers v OUFC Matchday Thread +++

OUFCwaffle

Surprised nobody has made one yet, seeing as my last two threads we won thought it would rude to not do this one!
This will be a tough game as rovers are in good form right now but surely we have to win away at some point.
Going for a 1-2 late winner (Mackie and Henry) to send the yellow army home on a high before Christmas, Henry's goal being of exceptional quality as per usual!

3-1 loss. Open entertaining game but they’re in a good patch too.

I think a 3-1 reverse is about right. I’d like an away win but doesn’t look very likely tomorrow...but who knows

Were on a great run, a leaugue away win WILL happen, why not tomorrow? 2-1 Us win all goals in the 2nd half Ruffles & Whyte with a goal apiece, 397 travelling away fans

We won there last year 1-0 better players this year, but difficult to call I just hope the ref is on form with Marquis and his diving antics

4-0 to Oxford

Lumping the mortgage on promotion via the play offs at 5pm.

Surely you'd get better odds if you lumped on before the 4-0 drubbing?

I see a narrow loss tomorrow, but good results at the end of the year. Changes on the playing side in the window, bit of time to gel (win some, draw some, lose some) then a good end of season to finish comfortably in the middle of the pack (which, considering our position after Luton, is absolutely A-OK).

It will be a tough game tomorrow, but a real test of where the squad is as the Xmas season kicks off. A positive result of some sort will be quite lovely

Four games between now and the 1st January, by which time we'll know if we are slipping back into the relegation zone or battling upwards to mid-table safety. I think we can reasonably look to get 7 points from these 4 games, in fact 7 points from the next 3 if we lose tomorrow. The first away league win is more likely to come at Plymouth than at Donny.

Robinson’s only away win in the league has come at Doncaster, which is one of only two in nearly 13 months, so let’s hope lightening strikes twice and we get a very overdue travelling result.

I fancy a repeat of the 1-0 with a late winner, Whyte to score.

Robinson’s only away win in the league has come at Doncaster, which is one of only two in nearly 13 months, so let’s hope lightening strikes twice and we get a very overdue travelling result.

I fancy a repeat of the 1-0 with a late winner, Whyte to score.

Presume that the other was Charlton away? That’s a fairly rotten run when you consider that we’ve been largely playing well lately.

I think we’ll be seeing another draw from the game.

Presume that the other was Charlton away? That’s a fairly rotten run when you consider that we’ve been largely playing well lately.

I think we’d all be happy with that

Robinson was in the opposing dressing room that day.

Back
Top Bottom