2-1 Oxford
Whyte Henry

Mitchell
Norman Nelson Mousinho Garbutt
Hanson Ruffels
Whyte Holmes Baptiste
Smith

Bench: Shearer Raglan Dickie Long Henry Obika Spasov

Main reason i would start Baptiste outwide and Henry on bench is because we need some fire power of the bench with all our injuries and Henry had a poor game by his standards last week. Henry seems to also always make an impact off the bench. I do think that we will have a good game Players are going to have to play for there place or risk being dropped they will all want to play on Tuesday. Mainly for competition to start LB[Garbutt v Ruffels] CB[Dickie v Nelson] CM[Hanson v Baptiste v Ruffels] ST[Obika V Smith]
I don't think you need to worry about firepower off the bench, as KR usually doesn't make any meaningful substitutions until 10 minutes from full time.

Mitchell
Norman - Nelson - Mousinho - Garbutt
Hanson - Baptiste
Whyte - Henry - Holmes
Smith

I hope he gets a tough test. We’ve got enough good players who can score. Whyte, Henry and Holmes.
I’d like to see Smith do something for once

Here we go match day again. Hoping for a easy 2:0 to the mighty yellows but reality says it’s going to be tough and in the grand scheme of things a draw might be a good result. Would be there but it’s my 28th wedding anniversary today and I will be holed up in a spa hotel with no access to internet. Hoping for a better result than that day as we lost 4:2 at the skip. COYY

I think we'll pose a challenge to Walsall. They can't have played many sides assembled in haste and randomly slotted into a system designed to expose each player's weaknesses, nor one managed by a whining fantasist whose man-management is laughable and may well have turned team spirit to something you'd seek at the bottom of a well.

Nil desperandum! 2-1 to the yellows.

3-1 to the u’s and we might be able to look at the table tonight

Lots of lovely passing, lots of technical area ranting, zero goals scored.

1-0 saddlers. Robbo bursts into tears when his beloved Nicky Maynard is mentioned post match.
"We'll give someone a right pasting soon" he'll say.

Lots of lovely passing, lots of technical area ranting, zero goals scored.

1-0 saddlers. Robbo bursts into tears when his beloved Nicky Maynard is mentioned post match.
"We'll give someone a right pasting soon" he'll say.
I'm not normally one of your critics Kip. If we play badly I don't mind you saying so. But it's posts like this that P**s people off. You're not reacting to something, but predicting another defeat. It's quite tedious.

I'm not normally one of your critics Kip. If we play badly I don't mind you saying so. But it's posts like this that P**s people off. You're not reacting to something, but predicting another defeat. It's quite tedious.

Are we not predicting what we think the result will be at this stage?

I dearly hope im wrong. Im setting off shortly with the usual excitement. But im expecting a defeat as i suspect are a lot of people.

He has been ignored recently I've noticed, so is trying to up his game for some attention.

Going for a 2-1 oxford if we can play like we did against Wycombe. Little rub of the green, and obviously some better finishing to convert our changes is all we need. Id be very worried if we were concede early though. We do seem to lack mental composure and I'd worry we could fall apart with the pressure given the position in the table.

Are we not predicting what we think the result will be at this stage?

I dearly hope im wrong. Im setting off shortly with the usual excitement. But im expecting a defeat as i suspect are a lot of people.
I do wonder what your "usual excitement" is?!

I think there is a player inside of Sam Smith that just needs a run of games, a bit of luck and a big boost to his confidence. Hopefully he'll start today and get the 1st and 3rd in a much needed 3 nil win. Holmes with the second btw!

I think we'll pose a challenge to Walsall. They can't have played many sides assembled in haste and randomly slotted into a system designed to expose each player's weaknesses, nor one managed by a whining fantasist whose man-management is laughable and may well have turned team spirit to something you'd seek at the bottom of a well.

Nil desperandum! 2-1 to the yellows.

I like this and dislike this.

Back
Top Bottom