Away Match Day Thread 22/02/2022 L1: Crewe Alexandra v OUFC

Not really, he was completely wrong about the state of the pitch.
All I said an hour before kickoff was that the conditions and pitch looked fine on iFollow. Can't understand why it seems to be such a big deal. It's not like KR based his team selection on it!

And yet I’m sure I saw someone yesterday on here or social media said the pitch looked in good condition.
I was stood about 3 meters from it and it looked pretty good to me. Slick passing seemed possible but we were struggling to pass the ball accurately about 70% of the time which made it feel slow!

I was stood about 3 meters from it and it looked pretty good to me. Slick passing seemed possible but we were struggling to pass the ball accurately about 70% of the time which made it feel slow!
From the view of ifollow the centre down to the box looked muddy

There were a bunch of times attacking through the centre where it noticeably slowed the ball. Right near the end where Willo pegged it out on the break, got to the edge of their box and passed to whyte you could see the ball drag, take a yard off the pass and break the advantage. Willo should have kicked it harder but on the Grenoble road pitch it would have been over hit.

All I said an hour before kickoff was that the conditions and pitch looked fine on iFollow. Can't understand why it seems to be such a big deal. It's not like KR based his team selection on it!

Sorry @Barbadosyellow , not meaning to have a go at you at all, more making fun of Bazzer's big telescope.

....and you never know. They do read these boards...

Back
Top Bottom