Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/02/20 Ipswich Town v OUFC+++

Nobody wouldve complained with 5 pts from the last three fixtures ( sund 1, wimbledon 3, Ipswich 1), we’ve got one point in the bank! Things starting to look rosy in the garden again. A word of caution though, some almighty banana skin games coming up. Lets please make sure theres no complacency.

Paul is starting to get on my nerves who the f**k is he, he says after today he could look at the board and say basically up yours.

and what a Blackpool fan said

Good appointment.

Saddler just needs to sell him the dream, excellent budget, long term ambition of Premier league football and plans for off field development.

Paul is starting to get on my nerves who the f**k is he, he says after today he could look at the board and say basically up yours.

Good appointment.

Saddler just needs to sell him the dream, excellent budget, long term ambition of Premier league football and plans for off field development.
Im struggling a tad to follow this.. what exactly has been said? I didn't hear the Robinson interview

Good appointment.

Putting 2 + 2 and making 5...board didn't back KR with players in Jan so ergo he wants to go to Blackpool...truly would want your head testing but also true that if for any reason things go sour yes KR would walk into many jobs.

Putting 2 + 2 and making 5...board didn't back KR with players in Jan so ergo he wants to go to Blackpool...truly would want your head testing but also true that if for any reason things go sour yes KR would walk into many jobs.
Yes he could walk into most lower league managerial appointments even lower championship, but Blackpool? No chance

Bit of a strange interview from KR there - will read in a certain way re Blackpool.
Im struggling a tad to follow this.. what exactly has been said? I didn't hear the Robinson interview
When asked about odds shortening on him for the role he didn't make any attempt to deny interest, talked around it a bit. RadOx take is that he is saying "don't take me for granted, there are other opportunities for me."

So have Blackpool made an Approach?! News to me but my immediate thoughts are Blackpool have a great infrastructure and everything in place to move on beyond the championship. Its also close to Robinsons Northwest roots. But how secure would he be there? Would he be given the time he was initially given here?

Robinsons next move will massively expose the real situation here at OUFC.

With only us and the scum winning in our tv region I wonder how much television time we get

I wonder whether KR is looking for other jobs he isn’t best pleased the board didn’t back him and as another poster said maybe he saying don’t take me for granted realistically he could walk in to any job in league one and some champ teams

Lets just be clear before anyone writes off Blackpool as a tempting prospect. We dont have a stadium....

1582393489100.jpeg

The attempt to push the club forward off the field is now having an effect on Robinson’s promotion push. No manager would welcome that as most personnel below the board are only interested in the here and now.
He didn’t get the January budget he wanted or thought he was having so he can either rally the team together and go for promotion or jump ship.

Back
Top Bottom