Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/02/20 Ipswich Town v OUFC+++

I said i had a good feeling about today! Anyone who wants to know tonight’s lottery numbers get in touch ????

bring on 'Stanley ... 3pts tues and we'll be (back ) in the playoff places - wont we?

Outstanding.

Thoroughly professional display in all, and particularly the second half. Killed the game to the point where I don't really remember Ipswich fashioning a serious chance in the second 45.

Accrington and Southend at home coming up, then Shrewsbury away, then MK Dons at home for the next four games.

No guarantees of course, and a couple of those are tough, scrappy sides. But play as we can, and there's a real opportunity here for us to not just be in the playoff mix - but actually squarely in the playoff places, by the time we go to Wycombe on March 21st.

Last edited:
bring on 'Stanley ... 3pts tues and we'll be (back ) in the playoff places - wont we?

Have to have a lot of results go our way, here's Tuesday's fixtures.
  • Blackpool v Bolton Wanderers
  • Coventry City v Rotherham United
  • Oxford United v Accrington Stanley
  • Portsmouth v Milton Keynes Dons
  • Shrewsbury Town v Tranmere Rovers
  • Sunderland v Fleetwood Town
Might have to wait until next Saturday.

Get in, that's what you call game management that so many teams have come to us and annoyed the hell out of me. Finally Ipswich fans can feel the same way. Onwards and upwards 3 points Tuesday and another next Saturday and we are right back in the promotion mix.

Radio Ipswich are talking so much fart, it's coming out of my speakers and making my living room stink...

You can have all the ball in the world boys but, if we do you with the same move every time, you deserve to get beat.

Not saying we were one dimensional by any means but like I said in my previous post, the counter attack was gagging for it. If it works, exploit it.

Stop crying

Have to have a lot of results go our way, here's Tuesday's fixtures.
  • Blackpool v Bolton Wanderers
  • Coventry City v Rotherham United
  • Oxford United v Accrington Stanley
  • Portsmouth v Milton Keynes Dons
  • Shrewsbury Town v Tranmere Rovers
  • Sunderland v Fleetwood Town
Might have to wait until next Saturday.
Damn, those are huuuge fixtures, all teams were chasing, if we can pick up the three points we’re guaranteed to be that much closer to the playoffs by Wednesday morning

Back
Top Bottom