Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/02/20 Ipswich Town v OUFC+++

Can anyone describe the goal for those of us out and about (against our will) and not near a radio?

Totally undeserved lead but we'll bleddy take it!!! Fantastic goal. First time weve actually strung a few passes together and it was so well worked. Apart from that it's been very sloppy but who cares. I think that will give us the boost we need for second half

Whether Matty Taylor hangs around or not (and it seems like both sides are playing look but don't touch at the moment) it is absolutely bloody CRITICAL that we find someone like him come summer.

So the guy on Sky said Brannagan strode forward and passed it to Taylor who scored....err not quite....?

Watching on ifollow with BBC Suffolk commentary. They said man City would of been proud to score that goal. We have been sloppy most of the game hopefully that will give us a boost for the second half.

Awesome stuff.

Ipswich are clearly a very good side, but we've stuck at it (Gorrin immense......defensively at least).

And 2014-15 Barcelona would've been proud with that goal!

Can anyone describe the goal for those of us out and about (against our will) and not near a radio?
It was a delightful pass from CB to Henry, he could have shot, but Matty Taylor had taken up a great position in the centre of the box. Nice pass, one touch, goalie came out a bit, ball buried into the corner of the goal. Birds feeding on my deck scared away by my celebration (far better than Nick Harris's).

Whether Matty Taylor hangs around or not (and it seems like both sides are playing look but don't touch at the moment) it is absolutely bloody CRITICAL that we find someone like him come summer.
He’s a free agent so Taylor will have a big say

Back
Top Bottom