Away Match Day Thread +++ 22/02/20 Ipswich Town v OUFC+++

Eastwood
Forde Dickie Moore Ruffels
Browne Gorrin Brannagan
Henry Taylor Holland
Browne and Henry can interchange if needed, but I love seeing Browne drive through the middle from central midfield. Cam as box to box and Gorrin covering.
Henry and Taylor have to start if fit. Sykes and Holland are both good options, I would happily start either.
Nailed it!

Ipswich Town 1 Oxford United 1 (Henry) Att: 17632 and 699 Yellows fans. A dog will run onto the pitch. At the end, 22 players will run off the pitch. COYY

Referee today is Scott Oldham.... think hes ref'd (at least) one other OUFC match this season?

It's a testament to the strength of the squad that KR has built this year (in midfield, at least!) that even after the Baptiste/Fosu departures, a player as good and playing as well as Mark Sykes can drop to the bench - and it's probably the right call, and one that the majority of fans won't argue with.

Reckon that Henry will start in the forward role, and Browne in the middle, but that the two will interchange pretty much all game.

Afternoon. I feel 3 points coming back to Oxford at 5. Only 1 goal in it but that will be enough.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Back
Top Bottom