Away Match Day Thread 21/5/2021 Playoff L1 Blackpool FC V OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
How’s our luck though. Across the 100-ish minutes of the tie anything that can go their way has (Taylor’s goal aside).

Suppose you make your own luck though. Hard to be too disappointed when we are being so thoroughly outclassed

5 subs at half time nothing to lose bring Agyei and Shodipo on we won’t win but they may do something.
Crutch key is tacitly more superior to Oxford

I've turned off, can't stand sky commentators bashing one off about the Blackpool team.

I really don’t get all these people being delighted that we’re being beaten by ‘the better side’. I’d much rather we were the better side and were unlucky or unfortunate. This is just humiliating. We don’t look anywhere near the same level as them. How is that better than the Wycombe game?!

I know. It's not just that though, it's all over their ground. Over the years at the Kassam our fans go very quiet after 2 minutes. Other than the ultras pumping up the east stand, our ground can be very quiet.

I don't know if I've got my telly on louder today but I don't think we made this much noise when we were on top at 0-0.
The singing your e hearing is coming from one are of their ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom