Away Match Day Thread +++ 21/09/19 L1: Lincoln City v OUFC +++

should never have let Dunks go
edit. that's what you get from a manager who's just been battered by 6 at home ?

wasn’t too shabby on saturday was it.
Lincoln had a good start to the season but sounds like their league 1 honeymoon has come to an end.
puts me in a dilemma now though cos every time i’m unable to listen to radio oxford we win!

I'm with you, AbbeyOx - Saturday was the first league game where I wasn't able to watch any of it on iFollow.
The only other games I've seen nothing of this season are the League Cup games, because they're unavailable on iFollow, and the match against the Norwich U12s, because I'm not about to risk goofing off at work for that.
In other words, we have a 100% record when I don't watch. Thinking I may have to sacrifice my Saturday morning next weekend for the good of the club...….

Who on here thinks we are going to click like this every time.......I suspect no one

Looking back on the highlights from Saturday, it seems to me that on an ordinary day, we would have won 3-0.
The first goal was a good passage of play; the second was a lovely pass (+ some crap goalkeeping) and the sixth was a nice cross, some good movement from Taylor (+ some crap defending).
A 3-0 away win would still have been an outstanding result......but perhaps somewhat repeatable if and when we play well.

What then happened on Saturday is that we also scored three absolute worldies - the sort you get a few times a season - in the same game, to turn a big win into a record win.
I'm sure that is not repeatable. But it doesn't have to be for a successful season!

wasn’t too shabby on saturday was it.
Lincoln had a good start to the season but sounds like their league 1 honeymoon has come to an end.
puts me in a dilemma now though cos every time i’m unable to listen to radio oxford we win!
I have exactly the same problem! I have deliberately not listened a few times and it nearly always works. I have just watched the ifollow broadcast and while everybody was excellent I thought Gorrin was sensational and he also looked very effective up front for the last few minutes

I've just stopped having orgasms over Saturday's result. Brexit and Donald Chump getting the vote were not forecast. Us getting six at Lincoln? I would have put more money on Lord Lucan being seen riding Shergar with a naked Ann Widdicombe also in the saddle!

I've just stopped having orgasms over Saturday's result. Brexit and Donald Chump getting the vote were not forecast. Us getting six at Lincoln? I would have put more money on Lord Lucan being seen riding Shergar with a naked Ann Widdecombe also in the saddle!

Noooooo .... even the thought of that'd stop most having orgasms.... or orgasmic thoughts !:oops:

Back
Top Bottom