Away Match Day Thread +++ 21/04/2018 Doncaster v OUFC match day thread +++

OUFCwaffle

Massive massive game for us!
We've got players rested and others returning from injury (potentially Hall?).
Our current performances and work rate suggests that this is a very winnable game, seeing as we pushed Wigan all the way to the line but unfortunately lost concentration at the end.
Huge away following again from the yellow army.
Backing us for this one I'll go with a 0-2 win (Henry, Dickie) with a stunning defensive performance and 2 worldly saves from Eastwood. Limbs flying all over the place in the away end, COYY!

I had a dream about this last night.

It was two-two in the 87th minute and we won a corner. Corner comes in and inexplicably Dickie controls the ball on his chest near the penalty spot, takes a touch and is fouled just as he is about to pull the trigger. Henry steps up and plants the ball in the back of the net. Thus: limbs.

Any betting types are free to get on this as I have no reason to doubt that it will come true.

This feels like Carlisle away to me. Season defining. It'll be tough they will try to make us pay for Ruffels goal in December.

Eastwood
Kane Dickie Mousinho Ricardinho
Ledson
Brannagan Rothwell
Henry
Obika Thomas

I don't know why but we always play better with Obika and Thomas partnering each other even though they have poor conversion rates.

I'd drop Mowatt and start Rothwell or Ruffels. We look so much more dangerousn with Rothwell in the centre.

Doncaster can score they put 3 past Bury but there are signs of a frail defence because they also conceded 3 against them.

Ref tomorrow is Martin Coy who has reffed one game of ours this season 0-0 against Northampton.

52 points is the magic number id be content with a draw tomorrow and against Rochdale if they were 100% guarenteed. But i expect a strong performance and a win tomorrow.

1-0 cult hero John Mousinho scores to keep us up.

1050 away fans.

This feels like Carlisle away to me. Season defining. It'll be tough they will try to make us pay for Ruffels goal in December.

Eastwood
Kane Dickie Mousinho Ricardinho
Ledson
Brannagan Rothwell
Henry
Obika Thomas

I don't know why but we always play better with Obika and Thomas partnering each other even though they have poor conversion rates.

I'd drop Mowatt and start Rothwell or Ruffels. We look so much more dangerousn with Rothwell in the centre.

Doncaster can score they put 3 past Bury but there are signs of a frail defence because they also conceded 3 against them.

Ref tomorrow is Martin Coy who has reffed one game of ours this season 0-0 against Northampton.

52 points is the magic number id be content with a draw tomorrow and against Rochdale if they were 100% guarenteed. But i expect a strong performance and a win tomorrow.

1-0 cult hero John Mousinho scores to keep us up.

1050 away fans.
What no Nelson?

What no Nelson?
Believe Robinson said he isn't quite ready for 2 starts in a week otherwise i would start him also Mousinho staying at home on Tuesday indicates he will start.

It would be a huge bonus if Nelson was fit to play , but KR indicated that he wouldn't be able to play the two games.

I wonder if KR could play Rothwell, and Mowatt with Henry playing as a number 10 just behind Thomas or Obika (then swap them if they are having no success)?

Back
Top Bottom