Away Match Day Thread +++ 21/04/2018 Doncaster v OUFC match day thread +++

I'm going to be in the UK in time for our game at Blackburn, but I REALLY don't want us still to be needing a point or three to stay up as I don't think my nerves would stand it. Any sort of win today, please!

Jeez he looks an absolute world beater in that first set of highlights

I was thinking the same! Maybe we haven't seen the best of him yet, but we never really saw the best of anyone under Clotet. I have a bit more time for anyone MApp identified

Close, end to end match , with twists and turns throughout. Our turn to get a smash n grab late win 3-2 U's Thomas, obika and Napa with the winner

Close, end to end match , with twists and turns throughout. Our turn to get a smash n grab late win 3-2 U's Thomas, obika and Napa with the winner
Napa to get a game? Surely not in a pressure cooker environment. If I am wrong I will apologise unreservedly, but I cannot see it myself. Cool, professional heads needed today. Obika and Thomas to step up and deliver.

Not yet, I think the nerves will kick in if we don’t get a result, been an edgy week leading to what would be a huge game against Rochdale

If we do the business, everything around us doesn’t really matter.

If we lose, I’ll be a fan of Scunthorpe, Southend and Bradford for the weekend.

That Oldham v Wimbledon game could be troubling if we lose. Even a draw there would see both inch closer to our 50 point total and piles all the pressure on the Rochdale game.

Enjoy the game all those going. Roar the lads home for us!

I know it's only a game of football, but is anyone else feeling really nervous??
Quantities of good, strong alcohol. Takes away all the nerves and inhibitions. I recommend Kestrel Super, it seems to have dulled my toothache. I swear by it.

Yep, don't fancy Tuesday night trip to Morecambe. When there are simple Tuesday night in Luton.
What about the prospect of a Tuesday night trip to Sunderland should we stay up?

Or Henry.. blimey has KR suddenly getting a selection headache?!

What about the prospect of a Tuesday night trip to Sunderland should we stay up?
Would be a pain in the a**e but definitely more appealing then Morecambe that's for sure.

DbTuYtNW4AAupOS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom