Tickets £20's plenty (Bristol Rovers Away)

Heat warning for Saturday.
Hydration will be essential- let’s hope stewards are more flexible regards taking in water .
2 hours on the terrace in the full mid-day sun-it won’t be fun
Cover up.

I must admit I have just been to the ticket office and upgraded my tickets to the undercover tent seating. 2 hours on the open terrace in 34 degree exposed sun no thanks. Sorry not for me.

I must admit I have just been to the ticket office and upgraded my tickets to the undercover tent seating. 2 hours on the open terrace in 34 degree exposed sun no thanks. Sorry not for me.
Wear a hat and factor 50 .

Heat warning for Saturday.
Hydration will be essential- let’s hope stewards are more flexible regards taking in water .
2 hours on the terrace in the full mid-day sun-it won’t be fun
Cover up.

I have emailed Bristol Rovers, clare@bristolrovers.co.uk, with concerns on their policy re water bottles. Her reply says she has passed my email onto the safety officer, but she says, "I'm sure due to the weather they (water bottles) will be allowed"

I think I'd rather 2 hours on am open terrace in the 34 degree heat instead of 2 hours in the pissing down rain on an open terrace
Hopefully 3 points will help those who get burnt 😄😄😄

I’d rather the club were pushing ticket sales for an all ticket game when we have 300/400 tickets left out of a 1100 allocation instead of putting people off going.
Don’t we get the majority of the iFollow revenue from purchases by OUFC fans and none of the away in person ticket revenue? If so, then I’d rather they push the iFollow tickets.

I’d rather the club were pushing ticket sales for an all ticket game when we have 300/400 tickets left out of a 1100 allocation instead of putting people off going.

I'd rather the club were telling us about all of our options, especially if they might make (offset) a few quid out of it.

Don’t we get the majority of the iFollow revenue from purchases by OUFC fans and none of the away in person ticket revenue? If so, then I’d rather they push the iFollow tickets.

I’d agree but OUFC normally pay for the 1,100 allocation I think. Meaning they’ll make a loss as they would’ve predicted a sell out.

I’d agree but OUFC normally pay for the 1,100 allocation I think. Meaning they’ll make a loss as they would’ve predicted a sell out.
Really? On what basis, it’s not as though BRFC can sell those tickets if we don’t sell them due to segregation, surely if that’s the case we’d predict 500 away fans and then ask for more tickets as needed to avoid any losses?

I’d be very surprised if that’s the case but don’t know the detail.

Really? On what basis, it’s not as though BRFC can sell those tickets if we don’t sell them due to segregation, surely if that’s the case we’d predict 500 away fans and then ask for more tickets as needed to avoid any losses?

I’d be very surprised if that’s the case but don’t know the detail.

I’m sure that’s how it works. That’s why a lot of the time you see sides take a reduced allocation if they don’t believe they’ll sell it out.

I’m sure that’s how it works. That’s why a lot of the time you see sides take a reduced allocation if they don’t believe they’ll sell it out.
So why didn’t we ask for 500 tickets to start with and then ask for more if needed? BRFC would hardly say no due to increased revenue if we sold the extra tickets.

Here you go @AH

It’s sale or return but we have to declare final numbers with 4 days to go to the match (sections 3.3.1 to 3.3.2 refer).

So minimal risk of any losses and I bet most L1 clubs have a local arrangement where the 4 day rule is treated sensibly and actual numbers are agreed and paid for.

A ggod time to play Rovers, with barton throwing half his squad under the bus and going public naming players who have no future at the club, they are short on numbers and are going to use academy players to fill the gaps.

I'd have thought that taking a reduced initial allocation is more likely for clubs like MK Dons or Morecambe, where they can save money by not opening as many blocks or in Morecambe's case, closing the away terrace and putting us all in the seats. Also I think it is better if away fans are congregated all together in say one tier at MK and all in a few blocks behind the goal, rather than scattered over two tiers and across the whole of the away stand.
For Rovers, as there are no separate blocks on the away terrace, it doesn't make a difference.

For Rovers, as there are no separate blocks on the away terrace, it doesn't make a difference.

Tickets are available in the south stand for home fans tomorrow. Likely because of the reduced capacity in the ground so some of there season tickets holders have been moved. That might explain our initial reduced allocation

Back
Top Bottom