Tickets £20's plenty (Bristol Rovers Away)

I do understand why it has been moved - but a complete joke that fixtures have been out for over 5 weeks and tickets been on sale. Surely as soon as fixtures come out someone at Avon and Somerset looks at rovers fixtures and go through them to see if any need re-arranging.
It’s unacceptable that fans have planned travel and now they move the time when nothing other than the police waking up has changed.
I would expect that all interested stakeholders, the police being just one of them, needed to get together, discuss the intelligence from previous encounters, look at what else is going on in the area and decide what to do next. All that takes some arranging and coordinating. Having said that if the old bill really have just waken up they need a proverbial kick up the a**e..

I know we've had this fixture moved before as I always get caught out at the start of the season, but we haven't played them away in the league with fans for a few years, and I thought the last few times it was a 3pm kick-off.
Perhaps due to a Rovers sell out ?

I know we've had this fixture moved before as I always get caught out at the start of the season, but we haven't played them away in the league with fans for a few years, and I thought the last few times it was a 3pm kick-off.
Every time we play them there is trouble.

So OUFC fans , it is been made difficult to get to the game with OB and the train strikes lads all against us!
So see you all there at 12.30pm :) then .

Loungers tickets arrived today. We'll be there, sitting in that stupid tent having paid a ridiculous amount for the pleasure(?) Always planned on driving down anyway but now we'll have to leave that bit earlier.
What is it about us fans that means we can be treated with such disdain by so many organisations?

Well, as it's being played on a Saturday, I'd guess "probably not" - but I could be wrong....

Reminder!

I think this has been moved to a lunch time kick off, so don’t book train tickets. Especially for a 3pm kick off.

I went to the FA Cup relay at the Mem last November and unfortunately witnessed a huge fight outside the Ground as the final whistle blew.Not seen that level of violence for a long time.

The Police may fear reprisals especially if fans are drinking on a hot summer’s day prior to a 3pm kick-off?

I am boycotting this game over the price of the ticket which is a shame as I normally always go there. Missed the Sunday win on Sky ( Roofe) in 2015 though.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when GWR will likely put out what temp service they will be running that day?

Does anyone know when GWR will likely put out what temp service they will be running that day?

"As soon as possible" it says on their website - https://www.gwr.com/strike

Although the "Passengers are advised to find alternative ways to travel on these days. Only travel if absolutely necessary. " doesn`t sound optimistic.

Tickets are meant to be on general sale from now, but the online booking hasn't been updated for this and tried calling the ticket office and it's closed. That's already a bit annoying.

Back
Top Bottom