Tickets 2022/23 season tickets

I made payment for 5 tickets for the family ranging from Over 65 down to under 13. All the tickets came in one email all in my name and when I put them in my apple wallet it doesn’t give any indication of who the ticket is for, no fan number or if it’s child adult etc, just seat number. This could be very confusing when scanning the right tickets at the turnstile. Luckily we have payed the extra for physical tickets and the ticket office have assured me when they arrive they will be in individual names.

I made payment for 5 tickets for the family ranging from Over 65 down to under 13. All the tickets came in one email all in my name and when I put them in my apple wallet it doesn’t give any indication of who the ticket is for, no fan number or if it’s child adult etc, just seat number. This could be very confusing when scanning the right tickets at the turnstile. Luckily we have payed the extra for physical tickets and the ticket office have assured me when they arrive they will be in individual names.
Select a ticket in the Apple wallet and click the more/3 dots button to the top right. You should then see further info for a ticket including price/class (adult etc), attendee full name.

Thanks for that Dave, I can see now how to differentiate between the tickets. But would still be confusing at the turnstiles when you have 5 tickets, as you have to go back to the QR code ticket. I think we will use the physical tickets normally and just have the digital tickets as a back up 😊

They must be giving them away.

They`ve got the space so sell them cheap(er) and almost get a full house every week.
Capacity is a bit over 10k at the moment.
Just got planning to redevelop the old home end as well.

I mean who would have a ground where 50%+ of the seats could be empty? :unsure:

MK seem to give away tickets and still have 75% ground empty!

I think that taking account of segregation Oxford filled more than 70% stadium on average last season?

Stadium MK holds 30k+ and there aren`t many/any Div 3 clubs that would fill it!

Even taking account of the excessive segregation 30% empty at £20 a head is almost £70k a game..... 🤷‍♀️

Stadium MK holds 30k+ and there aren`t many/any Div 3 clubs that would fill it!

Even taking account of the excessive segregation 30% empty at £20 a head is almost £70k a game..... 🤷‍♀️
It is if you make no concessions.

8300 average crowd was oufcs best since 1987. The plan has to be to increase crowds this year, as you say without large concessions

It is if you make no concessions.

8300 average crowd was oufcs best since 1987. The plan has to be to increase crowds this year, as you say without large concessions

Then surely a "count" of how many ST`s sold would generate more interest?

We`ve heard diddly since 2k, the club seem set on 5k ....... budgets and all that jazz.

Yet nothing, nothing about hitting 3k, 4k or diddly.

"Oh, they have announced there are 5,000 ST holders so I had better get one." ................ that kind of marketing?

Or not. 🤷‍♀️

I picked my season ticket up from the stadium about 40 minutes ago. As I do not do e-mails on my phone I had to pay £10.00 for the plastic ticket. Took a couple of minutes to produce it.

I picked my season ticket up from the stadium about 40 minutes ago. As I do not do e-mails on my phone I had to pay £10.00 for the plastic ticket. Took a couple of minutes to produce it.
does that mean the plastic cards are at the ticket office now - and presumably be being sent out 'earlier' than July?

Back
Top Bottom