Tickets 2022/23 season tickets

Next thing fans will be moaning when the club don’t get them a birthday cake! 😉

Sadly it’s a fact in any way of life…. fans want the owners of the club to risk their money and invest for promotion but a small increase in the cost for the fan to help of make that happen is met with negativity.

No different to U.K. Plc really. Cut taxes but spend, spend, spend.

Awoke this morning to find that the club haven’t mown my lawn. Surely they know it’s Spring?

Just goes to show how little they value my support.
They obviously don’t. Looking out of my back window I can actually see Craig Short and Mous brushing the astroturf. There’s no doubt some of us are more valued than others.

If you flatten the hills, you're levelling down - we should all expect to live on a hill...

A good thing with the e-tickets is if you csnt make a game and your mate wants to borrow your ticket you can just send them a screen shot of the QR code and they're in.
Often QR codes can't be screenshotted due to security issues, not sure if our QR codes are like that. @QR ?

The Club is producing a guide which, we are told, will include details on how to share tickets electronically.
Well it would be good if they could do so now. It may save customers thinking they have no alternative to a card. And why not the guide with ticket season launch?

The Club is producing a guide which, we are told, will include details on how to share tickets electronically.
I was going to say that the ticket regs don't allow you to transfer tickets. Well it seems they do, if you have bought multiple tickets for instance.
Also you can share your ST up to 4 times per season, with prior notification to ticket office.

"6.8 Subject to clause 8.2, You may on no more than 4 occasions during the Season transfer Your Season Ticket to a person who is known to You personally for use by that person in connection with a single Home League Match, provided that such person would be entitled (under the Terms and Conditions of Entry) to purchase a Ticket for and attend such Match. If the transferee of Your Season Ticket would have been required to pay a higher age related price for the Season Ticket than You paid, then You or they will be required to pay an upgrade charge of the difference between the Nominal Match Price paid by You and the Nominal Match Price that would have been payable by the transferee. On all subsequent occasions the upgrade fee will be the difference between the Nominal Match Price paid by You and price of a Single Match Ticket that would be payable by the transferee for the relevant Match, rounded up to the nearest whole pound. No refunds would be payable for downgrades from a higher to lower price category or from a dearer to cheaper part of the ground. You are required to notify the Ticket Office on all occasions which You are not using the Ticket and intend to transfer this to any other Supporter – the Club reserves the right to ask for the personal details for this Supporter, and failure to provide these may result in the cancellation of the Ticket for the selected fixture."

I wonder how many we've sold I guess alot of Plymouth fans are excited by the Exeter derby perhaps we will have a big jump if Swindon get promoted

Ours haven't hit general sale yet and alot will be waiting till May pay day.

I wonder how many we've sold I guess alot of Plymouth fans are excited by the Exeter derby perhaps we will have a big jump if Swindon get promoted
Given the club publicised hitting the 1,000 mark, the lack of updates suggests we haven’t yet crossed a further threshold of note.

Plymouth’s average was 1.5 times ours, last season.

Back
Top Bottom