Tickets 2022/23 season tickets

Is it my memory or have prices reduced? I have a vague memory of paying £399 for the East Stand this season but could be wrong.

Is it my memory or have prices reduced? I have a vague memory of paying £399 for the East Stand this season but could be wrong.
Just checking. Have you recently joined the aged supporters alliance and received the senior pricing 😬😬

blimey! £275 for SSL over 65 ST when they go on general sale!

I was planning on getting a ST , but, I may well stick with a membership and buy tickets for the home matches I can go to

Can you choose a different seat when renewing? Also can you see how many dots are grey? @Colin B and @Thecurraghofkildare can start counting how many season ticket holders we had last year lol.

I think you could buy ahead on your existing seat but have to wait until the renewal period is over (to find out what other seats are available) and then ring the Ticket Office to ask to move seats. We've done that in the past.

I paid £299 for renewal in East Stand last year

blimey! £275 for SSL over 65 ST when they go on general sale!

I was planning on getting a ST , but, I may well stick with a membership and buy tickets for the home matches I can go to

Still works out under £12 per game but I do get what you mean. The renewal prices are great but I would of thought we would of done an early bird for new season ticket holders at the same price.

It was £299 last season, I’ve just checked my ticket account. Prices frozen apparently, yet £329 this year?

The prices are the same as the standard prices from last season. If you bought your ticket in the early bird, first release, then it would have been less.

Still works out under £12 per game but I do get what you mean. The renewal prices are great but I would of thought we would of done an early bird for new season ticket holders at the same price.
indeed it does ... (maths not my strong point) .... and the £275 ST price (SSL fence end-2nd from last block) gives the added 'bonus' of ST holders doing the stand up , sit down dance throughout the game with invited 'guard of honour' small people, and not all that responsible adults, too-ing n fro-ing to the kiosk while the game is being played.

that block has become, by default, family stand pt2.... yet ST prices (in that block of SSL) are around £65 more than in the family area of North stand. Which IMO isn't quite right

Last edited:
£329 for the renewal AND an extra £10 for a physical season ticket card according to the FAQ. This is pretty appalling really especially for people who don't use smart devices to get through life. Looks like I will be paying in excess of £1100 for my lot and then an extra £40 for plastic as I'm not faffing around at the turnstiles for 20 minutes switching accounts on the same phone because my father and kids don't have their own devices. Probably a tenner in booking and the usual £1 for postage too.

The club need to either justify this £10 cost against the free digital option or remove it altogether.

The prices are the same as the standard prices from last season. If you bought your ticket in the early bird, first release, then it would have been less.

But there isn't an early bird this season for new season ticket holders. So it's a £60 increase for an adult in the east stand compared to last year.

Back
Top Bottom