Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate it / love it when you have work to do and the club send you notification that baldock signed (Great news BTW) with the link to the non league final and even though your busy you still have to click the link and sneakily watch it all over again……..

“After three years of going close, this year is all about mentality and there are certain non-negotiables. Some players will leave as a result but Sam will certainly fit in with it straight away.”

It’s only talk, but this is much better from KR and the club on how we position ourselves.

Dig at Sykes isn’t it

Baldock is away so wouldn't expect an announcement before the end of the month. Bodin had agreed a deal as far as I'm aware but also wouldn't expect announcements in the next week or two.

I suspect the rumours about Gorrin going are probably true. Robinson announced that we'd be offering a new deal when he was first injured, but has barely mentioned him since. I imagine it's for all the reasons mentioned, other clubs are likely to offer longer deals and a commitment to more game time. I agree with others that I'd like him to stay, but wouldn't be heart broken if he leaves.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

O'Dowda's just been released by Bristol City, and we need a left winger.

Just throwing his name out there ironically as another former player to return before someone mentions it seriously.

O'Dowda's just been released by Bristol City, and we need a left winger.

Just throwing his name out there ironically as another former player to return before someone mentions it seriously.
Eh, apparently we aren't going to play with wingers any more.

Well if Sykes is leaving we do need someone for those people who slag off the club on a regular basis to slag off for 'disrespecting' the club...

He's played as a wing back hasn't he?

I'd have CO'D back tbh.
He has proved very versatile at BC, playing lengthy stints on the wing, wing back and in midfield during his time there.
The only issue would be fitness as he has suffered a number of injury layoffs during that period too.
I think it is the latter, rather than any question over the former which has led to his release.

He has proved very versatile at BC, playing lengthy stints on the wing, wing back and in midfield during his time there.
The only issue would be fitness as he has suffered a number of injury layoffs during that period too.
I think it is the latter, rather than any question over the former which has led to his release.
Ooh an injured winger you say - he's already in the building then!

COD, whilst showing absolutely no class or dignity in leaving us (Dad is a complete pr*ck, which doesn't help) isn't even that good and I'd be worried if we are targeting players of his quality.

I see Gorrin is linked with Sunderland again today, assume it depends on which league they are in next season as he is nowhere near Championship standard

“After three years of going close, this year is all about mentality and there are certain non-negotiables. Some players will leave as a result but Sam will certainly fit in with it straight away.”

It’s only talk, but this is much better from KR and the club on how we position ourselves.
Or to put it another way... "F*ck off Mark Sykes. Welcome Sam!"

COD, whilst showing absolutely no class or dignity in leaving us (Dad is a complete pr*ck, which doesn't help) isn't even that good and I'd be worried if we are targeting players of his quality.

I see Gorrin is linked with Sunderland again today, assume it depends on which league they are in next season as he is nowhere near Championship standard
Really?

He’s a (regular) full international who’s played at a level above us for 6 years.

I’ll venture he’ll still be at that level come the start of next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom