Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freddie Ladapo would give us a lot more pace up top proven to be a top striker at this level. Rotherham have a option to extend his contract for another year so it would involve a fee.

Freddie Ladapo would give us a lot more pace up top proven to be a top striker at this level. Rotherham have a option to extend his contract for another year so it would involve a fee.

Hull city and Mk dons both after him too.

Charlie Austin is more likely to sign for Swindon than us - regardless of what division they are in. He’s a Hungerford lad, Swindon supporter and obviously has history there.

I understand he also enjoys a little dabble in the devils dandruff and more than a couple of pints.

Wouldn’t be one I’d be getting excited about.

Do we still deploy the 'no dickheads' policy that MApp introduced? KR has binned off players whose faces didn't fit quite quickly (Sean Clare, Cameron Norman, Sam Smith) so I'd assume so.

If Austin enjoys playing in the snow, it should be a no-no.

Do we still deploy the 'no dickheads' policy that MApp introduced? KR has binned off players whose faces didn't fit quite quickly (Sean Clare, Cameron Norman, Sam Smith) so I'd assume so.

If Austin enjoys playing in the snow, it should be a no-no.

Surely rules out Norwood too then ? He lost his driving licence a couple of years back for drink driving.

Think you are right
According to Wikipedia he came through the youth team at reading before being released
Ah
I will have a word with my STFC supporting friend and tell him that he is about as reliable as our PM when it comes to giving out facts

Hull city and Mk dons both after him too.
He is a dressing room morale nightmare by all accounts.

Scored loads for us the season we had him.....we were relegated and went down completely toothless and devoid of spirit.

The only good thing he did for us was earn us a fee.....

You could have got away with “colleague” or “neighbour” there but friend? Surely not! 🤣
Yes
Lived in Wantage for many years and got involved with Youth football when my son played at Grove. I would say 2/3 were yellows fans and the rest Swindon.
You will be surprised to know some were decent lads and obviously had quite a bit of banter with their dads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom