Transfer News 2022/23 Season Incoming Transfers and a few other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announced as an academy signing. I wonder if they'd consider loaning him straight out. Would be odd to go from playing men's football week-in-week-out to suddenly dropping to the U23 set-up.

Maybe, but not to us.

Could just be weird lighting on the picture but doesn't look like either Joseph or Thomas-Asante's skin tone
I have to say, this is one of my favourite posts from a thread that seems to have been going on for 20 years. I think possibly you need to be taking things a little less seriously.

Yep agreed, and if we were to be really picky then another pacey winger would do for us. Then reassess in January, so we can push on!
Get the main three and see what's available on deadline day either way things are looking alot better

Get the main three and see what's available on deadline day either way things are looking alot better
We need to be a bit more proactive in the transfer window, and we need to perform better, on the pitch, but I’m hopeful the performances will come. It’s early days!

We need to be a bit more proactive in the transfer window, and we need to perform better, on the pitch, but I’m hopeful the performances will come. It’s early days!
On the pitch you can't really complain 1 win 1 loss and a penalty shootout out win after being 2 down it could be better but could be alot worse on the signings we all agree we need at least 3 but could be 5 if you want to get picky

I have to say, this is one of my favourite posts from a thread that seems to have been going on for 20 years. I think possibly you need to be taking things a little less seriously.
I can assure you I am rarely serious, as was the case with that post.

I think possibly you need to be taking things a little less seriously ;)

• React
Reactions: MJB
On the pitch you can't really complain 1 win 1 loss and a penalty shootout out win after being 2 down it could be better but could be alot worse on the signings we all agree we need at least 3 but could be 5 if you want to get picky
Factually correct but to play devil’s advocate, we’ve been 2 minutes away from one loss, one draw and being out of the cup whereupon this place would be in total meltdown.

Factually correct but to play devil’s advocate, we’ve been 2 minutes away from one loss, one draw and being out of the cup whereupon this place would be in total meltdown.
Minutes don't matter it only takes a second to score a goal and we got 1 win and a penalty shootout win the stats speak for themselves 😝😄

5fe9a9f0feae34df509b91917d3e4fa8.gif

(I don’t disagree with looking at it differently, but I can’t resist the GIF)

Didn’t happen though, did it? Kind of irrelevant.

Football is a game of 90 minutes, and if you score in the final second, that’s as good as scoring in the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom